Rescue Gaara

Many of you are asking whether I'm a girl or boy ?

To answer your question, IM A GIRL. 

My name is Sasha Ström and i live in Sweden.

So now stop PM me again and again asking the same question, Thank you :)

Now lets move onto the chapter 123

...................................

"Will you slow down fool?" Izumi asked Naruto as the two ran through the forests of Hi No Kuni it was still bright and early in the day.

Naruto turned his head slightly to look behind him and grinned as Izumi was still on his tail even if she wouldn't admit she was trying to beat him in speed and the reason she was asking him to slow down was so she could overtake him. Besides the two had to keep up this speed Naruto's only clue to find this witch doctor was to head west in Hi No Kuni. He would ask about the witch doctor in the next town to see if he could get anymore information.

For once Naruto was actually in high spirits after all this time searching for anyone or anything that could give him a clue on what this stupid disease was, he had been very unsuccessful in his search...one lead after another crashing and burning before his eyes, now finally after nearly a fully year he had found another lead that could potentially help him and he was going to grasp it with both hands.

Izumi frowned at the speed Naruto was running she understood that he wanted to find a cure for her but his desperation really did take her off guard, Naruto was barely ever fazed or in a rush however right now he was acting like there was no time left in the world. Besides she knew better than anyone how dangerous it was to have hope in this world it was a thin line that could be easily snapped given the right pressure.

She was still wondering how exactly the Konoha team would hold up against the Akatsuki members they would likely encounter...Deidara and Sasori where actually two of the weaker members of the Akatsuki but that wasn't to discredit either them their techniques and strategy made them both a pair not to be underestimated.

Narrowing her eyes at Naruto Izumi just hoped he was wasn't putting too much hope on this witch doctor as she had no idea how he would react his spirits where high now but...she knew how he could become if his faith and hope were pushed to the limits.

With Nimato

Nimato gritted his teeth in frustration as he pushed himself to move even faster he was desperate to save Gaara from the Akatsuki...Gaara was the first person to truly understand his loneliness of being a Jinchuriki and there was no way Nimato was going to let him die now Gaara had finally been acknowledged and loved by his village.

The interaction with Naruto was still heavily on Nimato's mind as well...how was he going to return to Konoha and tell Tsunade and Hashirama about what happened. Also what Naruto had told him was constantly echoing his head...making the best of a bad situation as a happy ending what type of thinking was that and what did Naruto mean about understanding in time? It almost made Nimato want to pull his hair out...why was it no one had simple answers to his questions.

As the group came to an opening in the forest they were running in a large lake came into sight and what appeared to be a large boulder blocking some kind of entrance to a secret cave.

Kakashi nodded to his little summon dog as it puffed away it had told him that behind that boulder was Gaara's scent, quickly jumping onto the boulder Kakashi began to inspect it looking for any traps.

"Gaara is behind here..." Kakashi stated causing everyone to gasp.

"Then we need to break that boulder down and rescue him" Nimato shouted he wanted to get in there and help Gaara as fast as possible. Sakura nodded in agreement tightening the gloves on her hands preparing to strike the boulder however a raised hand from Kakashi caused them to falter slightly.