Uchiha Love

Welcome back to the chapter number 152 of "Strings Of Destiny".

This chapter is what you all have been waiting for. Hope you all enjoy it :)

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto rubbed his eyes as he woke up it was the third day he had been in Wave, looking over to Izumi's bed Naruto noticed she had already gotten up and had made her bed. He assumed even despite the better beds Izumi still had the natural habit of never sleeping in late due to not being able to sleep anywhere her life could be in danger.

Getting dressed Naruto headed down stairs he was still thinking about his encounter with Jiraiya he had known since the beginning Konan and Nagato had been students of Jiraiya and he wanted to save Jiraiya from the heartache it would cause him to find out his two students had become evil.

He could only hope Jiraiya would be alright both Konan and Nagato were no pushovers especially if he was to confront them in Amegakure. As he made it halfway down the stairs Naruto gasped slightly before holding his chest and fell to his knees ultimately causing him to tumble down the stairs however even as he laid at the bottom of the stairs he was still holding his chest it felt like his insides had been set on fire.

"Oh my god Naruto" Tsunami said running towards Naruto as she had heard him fall down the stairs and as she got closer to him she saw him spit out a lot of blood from his mouth all the while he wheezed in pain.

"I-I'm alright" Naruto tried to say using every last bit of strength he had to pull himself to one knee maybe one month wasn't such a good estimate but he was certain he could hold his body together for a little longer before he would soon be unable to move.

"You're joking aren't you this is the furthest away from alright as there is" Tsunami replied back worried at Naruto's health.

"Just leave it...and don't tell Izumi this is my problem and I'll deal with it" Naruto gasped out closing his eyes tight as another surge of pain ran through his body it had been a few weeks since his body had done something like this.

"Where is she anyway?" Naruto asked his breathing was becoming a little more stable now and his curiosity to where Izumi had gotten to was getting the better of him.

Tsunami frowned at Naruto there was no way he could expect her to act as if she hadn't just seen what she had seen that much blood was clear to even her there was something seriously wrong with Naruto.

"She went out a little earlier...but Naruto I think you need to rest you don't look good at all" Tsunami advised while watching Naruto stand up his eyes looked completely dull and his body still had slight signs of shivers.

"I'll be okay this happens from time to time but please keep this from Izumi I don't want her to be worrying about me" Naruto told Tsunami as he slowly made his way out of the house while Tsunami continued to watch him in worry.

With Izumi

Izumi stared at the doctor in front of her with a stoic and emotionless expression which made him frightened.

She had been waiting here now for at least an hour to get the results from Naruto's blood samples and quite frankly annoyed would be an understatement as she watched the white coated man shuffling around all of his paper documents.