Sibling Disputes

Welcome back to the chapter number 141 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"When will you understand things won't always go your way we need the monk more than you" Naruto commented to Nimato as he consistently tried to lay kicks on Nimato who was blocking them with his forearms however the force of the kicks caused him to wince whenever one hit his forearms.

"Well like I said take me instead stop targeting my friends" Nimato replied back wincing as another kick hit his forearm.

Naruto let out a groan in frustration before grabbing Nimato's forearms and chucking him to the ground making sure to hold his head on the floor.

"Sacrificing yourself won't solve everything..." As Naruto said the words his eyes widened slightly in realization that what he was telling Nimato he was doing himself however before he could ponder any more on this he felt Nimato kick him in back of his head making him let go of his younger brothers head.

"Why are you going easy on me?" Nimato questioned taking a step back while wiping a bit of blood off of his lip he knew if Naruto was serious the fight could be over immediately especially considering how tired he was after the fight with Sora.

"Because you're not my target at the moment and I'd prefer not to kill you" Naruto responded back hoping Nimato would catch on and understand he was trying to help and save him.

"I'm not going to let you get Sora..." Nimato shouted putting his hands together into a seal while glaring daggers at Naruto.

"Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)" Nimato shouted and two clones appeared one on each side of him with smirks on their faces.

Naruto narrowed his eyes as the original Nimato and one clone began to form a blue spherical shape in the palm of his hand, glancing to the side Naruto noticed the other clone of Nimato running at him with a kunai in hand.

Moving to the side of what would have been a straight thrust to the face with the kunai Naruto caught the elbow that was followed up by the clone before quickly grabbing the kunai out of the clones hand and used it to stab the clone in the chest making explode in a cloud of smoke. Using the kunai still in his hand Naruto threw it towards the other clone and it hit it in the chest causing it to explode in a cloud of smoke as well leaving the original Nimato standing there with a familiar looking attack in his hand.

"Now get ready to be defeated by Tou-san's own technique Rasengan!" Nimato shouted running towards Naruto the blue ball of chakra was formed perfectly.

"Fine you want to play like that then let me show you how a real Rasengan looks" Naruto commented holding out the palm of his hand and a blue ball chakra appeared similar to Nimato's.

Running forward Naruto grinned slightly at the thought he was fighting his brother with their own father's technique not to mention this was Nimato's strongest attack if he could show his brother how the attack was ineffective against him he'd realize how futile it is to fight. Both Rasengan's met and crashed into one another immediately Nimato felt his feet being pushed back but he refused to back down and as the two attacks struggled against one another out of nowhere the blue balls of chakra suddenly began to grow confusing both Naruto and Nimato.

"What the..." They both said in unison they had no idea what was happening but they both knew it couldn't be good.

"That's what happens when two similar chakra's and attacks interact...you'd have known that if you read a book moron" Izumi explained dropping down from the branch she was on to explain however she made sure she stayed far enough away from Naruto and Nimato so the Konoha group didn't attack.