Blackmail

Welcome back to the chapter number 100 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Temari closed the door to the bar behind her and noticed no one was around other than the cloaked man who was leaning on the wall outside.

"Alright I know who you are...so you can stop with the secrets...Naruto" Temari said placing her hand on her hips waiting for the man to pull down his hood.

"...I'm not Naruto..." The man said pulling his hood down revealing a man with long brown hair and brown eyes.

"Oh...sorry" Temari said frowning she had been certain it was Naruto his voice was exactly the same...thinking about it she wondered why she would have agreed to meet this man around the back she should have demanded him to reveal his identity all he was doing was wasting her time and if he was going to confess to her she would hit him.

"Why did you tell me to meet you around the back like this you better not be wasting my time" Temari said getting angry she was embarrassed that she had assumed this man was Naruto.

"Well...?" Temari glared her turquoise eyes piercing into the man.

"I...lied" The man said and blew up in a cloud of smoke causing Temari's eyes to widen.

"I am Naruto" Temari gasped when she heard someone speak directly into her ear and she screamed slightly and jumped away before slipping and falling on her ass her dignity was ruined in that moment.

Hearing a small laugh Temari quickly glared at Naruto her hair shadowed her eyes and she slowly stood up and wiped the dust off her skirt.

"Hey are you okay?" Naruto asked watching Temari finish off brushing the dust off and she started walking towards him.

"You know...falling over really gets you down" Naruto said trying to lighten the atmosphere as he could feel endless amount killing intent coming from Temari.

"GET'S YOU DOWN IDIOT" Temari shouted slamming her fan in Naruto's face knocking him to the floor and into a wall.

"G-Good one" Naruto said his nose was bleeding and he had blood running down his forehead and Temari still glared at him.

"What are you doing here...Naruto?" Temari asked with a frown this man was making her angrier than she had ever been she could see how both he and Nimato shared a similar sense of humor.

"My...what's this? You don't seem surprised to see me at all" Naruto stated wiping the blood off his nose and narrowed his eyes at Temari and she understood immediately why he didn't know that she knew everything.

"You don't need to be alarmed Hokage-sama explained to me the situation..." Temari said and explained to Naruto everything Tsunade had told her and by the end of the explanation Naruto had his eyes closed in deep concentration.

Sighing Naruto opened his eyes and trust Tsunade to do something like this...he wasn't angry but he would have liked her to be a little discreet with whom she told 'that' information too.

"How is she?" Naruto asked and Temari smiled slightly he was probably a little worried about his child and the mother.

"She's...as healthy as ever the baby is due really soon and she's really excited" Temari explained and Naruto nodded in understanding truthfully he was hesitant to ask anything about his child as he felt a longing he had never felt before.