Short chapter

Welcome back to the chapter number 190 of "Strings Of Destiny".

For Naruto x Tsunade lovers, search for a story name "Ageless love". It a story which contains Naruto x Tsunade as pairing. I will also post a link of it on  my profile conversation page.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Nimato grunted as he took a punch to the face from a dark skinned, red headed Kumogakure Kunoichi his face was now quite puffed up and bruised from the numerous hits he had received.

His day had started off bad and had gradually gotten worse first he had found out that Danzo had issued out an order to kill Sasuke from Sakura then two Kumogakure shinobi had come out of nowhere demanding information about Sasuke. Despite understanding what the shinobi's had been through with losing their master Nimato couldn't sell out his friend nor could he help them bring down Sasuke...that was his job.

"Karui I think you should stop" Omoi said the Kumogakure shinobi knew that attacking a shinobi form an another village was stupid but after what Nimato had said to them about not handing over any information surrounding Sasuke Omoi felt anger at the blonde haired Namikaze.

Sakura watched on in worry for her friend Nimato had told her not to intervene at any cost and despite how desperate she was to smack the red haired bitch she would respect Nimato's wish however should she go too far Sakura would make sure Karui would pay.

"I don't care a Konoha shinobi took our sensei away and if there Jinchuriki dies because of it then so be it" Karui said in anger as she pulled her fist back ready to punch Nimato again however as she launched her arm forward she found her arm stopped in its track her fist mere inches away from Nimato's face.

"Why is it ever since I've been in this village all the people I've met are fools?" Both Omoi and Karui gasped as they looked to whoever it was had stopped the punch and to their shock it was Naruto Namikaze the only person alive known to be able to match the Raikage's physical strength.

"Y-You" Karui stuttered as she stared at the older Namikaze and as she realized Naruto had gripped her arm she ripped it from his hand and glared at him.

"How dare you show yourself to me after what you did" Karui said her amber coloured eyes blazing with fury.

"Do I know you?" Naruto asked raising an eyebrow which caused Karui's eyebrow to twitch and a small blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Yes...you're the one...that took my virginity away and then attacked the village" Karui told Naruto making him think back for a second before his eyes widened slightly.

"Right you're that girl who liked licking my a-"Before Naruto could finish his sentence Karui had drew her katana and pointed it towards Naruto's throat however he grinned at the action.

"Don't remind me...now as much as I would like to kick your ass for what you did your brother here voluntarily requested a beating" Karui argued in which Naruto just sighed slightly.

"If I remember correctly it was you three that had your way with me not the other way around besides he's already taken a beating by the looks of things if you want to hit him again you'll have to get past me" Naruto threatened and Karui gritted her teeth in frustration.

"Karui...Omoi stop this at once" The group turned their head to the sound to see a large chested blond haired Kumogakure Kunoichi and Naruto narrowed his eyes slightly before pointing his finger at her.

"You're...Samui right?" Naruto questioned and blonde haired woman looked towards Naruto her cool blue eyes taking in his form before she closed her eyes slightly before nodding.

"Seems like you've become a lot more composed since the last time we met" Naruto stated as Samui made her way towards her two teammates. Naruto could remember the time she completely lost her composure when he began to feel her up a few years back.

"That was a long time ago...people change" Samui replied back to Naruto and he nodded before his eyes moved towards her large chest.

"And something's don't...but I have fond memories" Naruto stated while Samui just continued to stare at Naruto with an emotionless expression before turning around with a small smirk on her face.

"Karui...Omoi let's go we have what we needed we need and by the way Naruto...Yugito is dead the Raikage is calling forth a summit to deal with the Akatsuki threat" Samui said walking off with both Omoi and Karui.

Naruto watched as the group left he smiled slightly as Karui turned around and stuck her tongue out at him before he turned around to see his brother sitting on the ground his face was bruised and bloodied however it was nothing compared to what Tsunade had done to him in the past whenever he made her angry.

"I had that under control" Nimato said stubbornly as he looked up towards Naruto through his swollen eye and Naruto just shook his head.

"Sure you did tough guy let's just get you healed up you're a mess" Naruto told Nimato who stopped Sakura from healing him as he wanted this to heal naturally the pain he was feeling now would help remind him what he was fighting for and that was to bring Sasuke back.

Naruto seeing Sakura's worried face made him frown Nimato was making his friends worry for no reason helping Nimato to his feet and putting his arm over his shoulder Naruto turned to Sakura and smiled.

"Don't worry I'll make sure he heals up" Naruto told Sakura who nodded slightly in a shy manner.

"Come on little brother lets go get those cuts patched up" Naruto said as he walked with Nimato towards Nimato's apartment.

Naruto knew he had to speak Tsunade later however right now he needed to look after Nimato who was just incapable of protecting himself by the looks of things however Naruto wasn't quite sure how his conversation with Tsunade would go but he knew it wouldn't be an easy one.

....................

And cut!!

Im just not still feeling well so updates are slow.

And for Naruto x Tsunade lover, search for a story name "Ageless love". 

It's a Naruto x Tsunade story written by my friend :)

Till next time, stay safe and happy !!