Don't

Welcome back to the chapter number 53 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Izumi

Kurenai watched in shock as Izumi approached her quickly thinking of a way to break the Genjutsu she bit her lip and immediately her body was free from the tree and she was stood face to face with Izumi again.

"Bitch" Kurenai panted feeling the strain of the Genjutsu Izumi had put her in.

"Thanks I've been called that before" Izumi appeared in front of Kurenai and kicked her fortunately Kurenai had been able to raise her arms cushioning the blow however she was still sent flying onto the water.

"Are you done yet?" Izumi asked looking towards Naruto as he held a beaten up Asuma up by his collar.

"Yes...I suppose I am" Naruto answered throwing Asuma towards the water luckily Kurenai had been able to grab him and place his arm over her shoulder before he began to sink.

"Why are you doing this Naruto...I love you" Kurenai said causing Naruto's eyes to widen slightly however he quickly narrowed them and turned away.

"I take it you can finish this?" Naruto asked Izumi and she nodded before walking onto the water and went through hand seals.

"Suiton: Suiryudan No Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique)" Immediately a water dragon appeared out of the water and flew towards both Kurenai and Asuma.

"Suiton: Suiryudan No Jutsu" A voice shouted and another water dragon formed and collided with Izumi's resulting in an explosion of water.

"Looks like I got here just in time" Kakashi said walking on the water in front of Kurenai and Asuma with a kunai in hand and his forehead protector rose revealing his one Sharingan eye.

"Kakashi Hatake" Izumi said her Sharingan's glaring into Kakashi's singular Sharingan her Uchiha pride was burning at seeing this...Uchiha wannabe.

"Well things are getting interesting" Naruto said with a grin jumping onto the water and landing in a crouched position.

"Naruto..." Kakashi said quietly grasping the situation it felt unreal how much Naruto looked like Minato.

"It's been awhile Kakashi..." Naruto said in a serious tone his eyes narrowing.

"I did not think those two suspicious people in that shop would be you two...how far you've fallen Naruto...your father would be ashamed" Kakashi muttered in sadness.

"You think...well I don't need his approval to do what I'm doing so I suppose it doesn't matter" Naruto replied back and was about to jump forward however he stopped as Izumi had raised her arm in front of him.

"Stop we'll need to conserve our power for later...besides this one's a pest" Izumi said closing her eyes and opened them again however this time her Mangekyo Sharingan came blazing to life.

'No way that's...' Kakashi thought as he stared at Izumi's Mangekyo.

"Kurenai...Asuma close your eyes don't look into her eyes" Kakashi warned as he glared at Izumi while the two Jounin nodded and closed their eyes.

"What makes you think you're so safe copy ninja?" Izumi asked and the whole world around both her and Kakashi became red and before he knew it Kakashi had been tied to a cross while Izumi walked towards him with a katana in her hand.