Past Revived

Welcome back to the chapter number 183 of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Moments Before/During the Speech

Shizune looked through the glass window of the room Naruto was sleeping she knew Tsunade was going to be making a public announcement and she knew she should have been there however for some reason her feet led her here.

Walking into the room Shizune checked to see if anyone had watched her walk into the room before promptly closing the door and locking it. Moving over to the glass panel Shizune used the pulley to close the blinds in the room however a small section of the blinds jammed leaving a small gap.

Walking over to Naruto Shizune noticed that Naruto was fast asleep she could also see that he had been changed into one of the hospital gowns that patients were required to wear. Tracing her finger across Naruto's bare arm Shizune bit her lip again.

"You know when we had sex...it was perfect...it felt good it wasn't anything serious...it was ideal" Shizune started moving around the bed Naruto was lying on.

"Lately I've been worried that what I have with Iruka is the same as what I had with you...Tsunade-sama said to me that things would eventually work itself with time...but I've been thinking you were everything my old self wanted and needed...and I need to prove to myself I've changed...I've moved on from who I was" Shizune said while removing the cover off of Naruto she panicked slightly as she thought he was waking up.

However once she was happy that he was still sleeping peacefully Shizune slowly and quietly crawled onto the bed between Naruto's legs and as she did so she pulled the hospital gown Naruto was wearing apart slightly so she had access to his genitals.

Lemon Warning – Skip if don't want to read

Staring at Naruto's flaccid penis Shizune moved her hand closer towards it before she gripped him in her hand giving his penis a few tugs. Narrowing her eyes slightly Shizune cupped Naruto's sack in one hand and noticed that his balls were unusually large she knew as a doctor letting one's balls build up wasn't good on someone's health.

"Tsunade-sama would kill me if she saw me doing this" Shizune muttered as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and leaned in and completely engulfed Naruto's flaccid penis into her mouth and sucked on it, getting her tongue beneath his foreskin she circled the head all the while she played with his balls within her fingers.

Hearing Naruto groan stopped Shizune from continuing her blowjob and she looked up to see Naruto looking down with half lidded eyes.

"I-Izumi?" Naruto asked his voice was slurred and it was then Shizune realized he still wasn't completely awake.

"...Relax this is just a dream" Shizune said before going back to blowing Naruto and seeing Naruto close his eyes she smiled.

Placing her hands on Naruto's ass cheeks Shizune forced his penis further down her throat until her nose was brushing his skin. As she fought back her gag reflex Shizune couldn't help but feel that the foreplay with Naruto felt a lot different than how it had been with Iruka. With Iruka she had enjoyed pleasuring him and getting him off with Naruto however it just seemed she was trying to suck him to his orgasm...she felt nothing from it except a brief bit of excitement.