What Are You ?

Welcome back to the chapter number 92 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Nimato

"Looks like things are heating up in there" Satsui said looking past Nimato and into the room Naruto and Izumi where fighting Ryuujin in, a small smile making its way onto his face as he noticed the flames.

"I don't care about that fight...I'm here to beat you and protect everyone" Nimato replied back glaring at Satsui while he began to use some of the Kyuubi's power.

Satsui raised an eyebrow as a red cloak of chakra appeared around Nimato, his hair becoming spikier, his fingernails growing longer and sharper, his whisker marks darkened and his eyes became red.

In a blink of an eye Nimato disappeared completely from Satsui's view and almost immediately after Nimato vanished from his sight Satsui felt an immense amount of pain in his mid-section. Looking down Satsui gasped and spat out blood as he felt Nimato use both his feet to kick him in the ribs and sent him spinning into the wall causing a loud crash.

Nimato grunted as he felt the Kyuubi's power threatening to take over him he was in the two tailed form however he could tell it wouldn't be long until a third sprouted his anger was increasing every time he looked at Satsui.

Satsui coughed up some more blood as he stood up his ribs felt like they had just been smashed apart and his head was spinning from the force of the attack.

'What was that power...?' Satsui wondered unsheathing his katana and glared at the two tailed form of Nimato it was clear now he couldn't underestimate him anymore his power was a lot greater now.

Running towards Nimato Satsui took a swipe at him that would have cut of his legs fortunately Nimato jumped dodging the attack and managed to send a kick towards Satsui's face however the swordsman used the height differences to his advantage and tilted his head back as far as he could so Nimato's smaller legs couldn't quite reach him.

However Satsui immediately felt a burning sensation as Nimato's foot just narrowly missed his face the red chakra seemed to burn him. Jumping back Satsui frowned this fight was not going the way he had thought it was going to go.

"It seems like you've picked up some new skills" Satsui said to Nimato hoping to buy some time however Nimato didn't answer him and continued to glare at him.

Nimato could feel his anger becoming more intense every second and every word Satsui spoke doubled it. The Kyuubi's power was beginning to darken his vision and his mind was slowly starting to become lost within the power.

Satsui narrowed his eyes as he noticed a third red tail of chakra form on Nimato and the boy seemed to drop on all fours and his features became even wilder with his fingers bending in a painfully looking way.

"What are you?" Satsui asked however Nimato instead of answering vanished from sight yet again.

Satsui widened his eyes as he felt an incredible force pass him and crash straight into the wall...the speed was something he had never heard of...this was pure speed. Turning his head towards the crash Satsui began to feel sweat form on his face as Nimato was crouched in a pile of rubble glaring at everything around...it was like watching a wild beast trapped in a cage while it thrashed against the sides in order to escape.

Explosions after explosions occurred in the room as Nimato continued to crash into the walls, the ceiling and even the floor. Satsui was slightly worried that all of this destruction would force the ground to completely collapse and bury the room.