Acting

Welcome back to the chapter number 68 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

'Pregnant...' The word echoed throughout Tsunade's head as she sat at her desk. She stared at the paper work in front of her with an unreadable expression...she wasn't sad or happy...she was...just content. She felt no urge to drink any alcohol and she was less annoyed than usual it was like she was completely calm.

It felt strange...that there was something growing inside of her...a child...her child, she should have been screaming at the top of her lungs promising to kill Naruto for doing this to her. Yet she felt no urge at all to do so if thinking rationally it had been both of their faults that this happened they used no contraception and with her body becoming younger once again she should have foreseen the chance of becoming pregnant. Thinking back Tsunade remembered how she had not once used the anti-pregnancy jutsu since she regained her younger body all those times she had sex with Naruto with her new body she did not once use a protection due to the circumstances of what was happening so it was only logical that due to how much...they had done it she would be like this.

Looking down Tsunade noticed her hand resting on her stomach...it had been there all morning not moving once. This was her child...this was both Naruto's and her child the proof of their intimate times together.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Shizune stared at her master in worry not once had she touched her alcohol or shouted at anyone she had just sat there with a content look on her face her while resting her hand on her stomach. For anyone else this may have been unsurprising but to Shizune everything about her seemed different.

Tsunade had a unique glow to her, this content face was something she herself had never seen Tsunade have and her not attempting to drink alcohol was something unusual itself. All in all Shizune could say Tsunade was acting differently...the only question was why?

"Godaime-sama, I have the reports you asked for" Shizune turned her head towards the door as she noticed someone walk into the room.

The man was relatively average height he had brown hair shaped into a ponytail he had a rather unique scar running across his nose and by his jacket she could tell he was a Chunin.

"Thank you Iruka-san" Tsunade said snapping out of her thoughts as Iruka brought the documents over to her desk. Tsunade did notice the slight brief glance Iruka sent Shizune and smiled internally.

'Looks like someone's got a crush' Tsunade thought before looking at Shizune and noticed she was also staring at Iruka however it seemed more like curiosity rather than anything else.

"Will that be all Godaime-sama?" Iruka asked he was trying his hardest not to glance at Shizune but his eyes kept wondering to her. He had immediately gained feelings for her the moment he had seen her walking through the village she was beautiful and kind.

"Yes, I no longer require your assistance" Tsunade stated looking at the reports of one 'Nimato Uzumaki'.

"Thank you Godaime-sama...Shizune-san" Iruka said bowing before leaving the room quickly causing Tsunade to smirk at the man's embarrassment.

"Well he was nice wasn't he Shizune?" Tsunade asked her student. Shizune on the other hand snapped out of her thoughts and raised an eyebrow.

"I suppose so..." Shizune replied tilting her head and her master's behavior...she never normally acted like this. Tsunade smiled she liked Iruka she had read up he had been Nimato's only tutor who was willing to teach him not to mention he helped Nimato when he needed it and the man even viewed himself as an older brother to Nimato.