My Biggest Regret

Welcome back to the chapter number 60 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The sound of loud painful screams could be heard in an underground lair in the land of fire, coming from a room the sound of the screams could be linked back to Orochimaru of the legendary Sannin.

His arms had been made completely useless and the treatments he was trying to use now where exceptionally painful not to mention unsuccessful at this rate he'd have to resort to that technique however it was too soon he had hoped Sasuke-kun would have come by now and he'd be able to steal the body of the Uchiha.

However the way things were going now he'd after wait another three years before he could get his hands on what he wanted, not to mention it was even more of a bad time due to reports given to him that Jiraiya and young Nimato-kun had been spotted near him and to make it even worst Tsunade and Naruto-kun had also been spotted and the way he was now he'd be destroyed if he was spotted by either group.

Orochimaru's eyes widened slightly at the thought of Tsunade...she could help him with this after all she did hold some resentment towards Konoha also he could bring back the two people she loved most.

He frowned slightly at the thought of Naruto ever since he found out that the boy had the ability to use the Hiraishin No Justu he had been wary of him but he had become even more wary when he had found out Naruto had the ability to use Moukton and was able to control it...it was a mistake on his part Orochimaru summed up if he hadn't have over looked Naruto's progression when the boy was younger he would have noticed his Moukton abilities after all he was the reason Naruto had those powers in the first place.

"Kabuto were leaving, hurry with your preparations" Orochimaru said with urgency as he ordered his right hand man to hurry up.

"Where are we going Orochimaru-sama?" Kabuto asked raising his glasses as he stared at his master in wonder.

"To see an old friend" Orochimaru grinned whether Naruto was there or not, no one was going to stop his plans from proceeding and if that little brat got in his way he'd show him why he was known as the strongest of the Legendary Sannin.

With Naruto

Naruto panted as he rolled over onto his side of the bed his body was covered in sweat and he had a content look on his face. No more than a second later Tsunade flopped down next to him laying her head on his bare chest, she was just as sweaty and exhausted not to mention just as satisfied.

It had been two weeks since Naruto had joined up with Tsunade and Shizune of course every two or three days one of Izumi's summonses would come by to check up on his progress on making Tsunade return to Konoha and become Hokage.

Regarding that there had been no real progress whenever he brought up the subject to Tsunade she'd just brush it off and ignore him. He was trying to find out why emotionally she did not like the idea of going back and becoming Hokage but again she was pretty tight lipped on it.

So throughout the two weeks both Naruto and Tsunade went at it like rabbits whenever they could. They had done it in the shower, in public and they'd always end every night by fucking one another. To be fair when Tsunade had asked him before to join them this is exactly what she said would happen and he wasn't going to complain either since she'd always go out of her way to pleasure him sexually.