Father

Welcome back to the chapter number 186 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Hashirama rubbed his eyes before glaring up at whatever he had bumped into he couldn't quite see who it was however he knew whoever it was the person was tall. Quickly standing up Hashirama put up his fists the tears in his eyes previously disappearing at his new found sense of courage.

"Sorry little guy...I bumped into you" Hashirama blinked slightly at the sound of the person who he had bumped into before looking at the person's face and upon seeing the person Hashirama's eyes widened in shock.

Staring up Hashirama couldn't believe his eyes as standing in front of him was the person he had wanted to meet all of his life...his father. He knew that this person was his father as he looked exactly like the person he had seen from his mother's pictures.

Crouching down Naruto narrowed his eyes at Hashirama and it was at that moment Hashirama began to become shy and face away from Naruto's gaze.

"You...must be Hashirama" Naruto said while intensely gazing at Hashirama who stood there shocked.

"Y-You look like me" Hashirama stated he didn't really know what else to say and the uncanny resemblance between him and Naruto was all he could think about.

"I think it goes the other way around...you look like me as you are my son" Naruto said a small smile coming to his face which caused Hashirama to gain tears in his eyes.

"T-Tou-chan" Hashirama cried before running towards Naruto who opened his arms and picked Hashirama up when his son was in his arms.

Holding Hashirama up Naruto could feel his son's sobs on his chest which made him smile it felt surreal to be able to hold his son. Naruto wondered slightly if this was what his father had felt when it came to him and Nimato.

Looking at Hashirama Naruto could honestly say he was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and before he knew it he found a tear rolling down his own cheek but before he could show his tears Naruto buried his face in Hashirama's hair he couldn't quite believe this boy was his son.

Tsunade watched the scene with a large smile and tears in her eyes witnessing her son meet his father was emotional for Tsunade she had always wanted the two to meet since she knew Hashirama needed a true father figure in his life and also knew Hashirama's presence would help ease Naruto as well.

"Come to think of it...this is the first time I've ever held you isn't it?" Naruto asked while Hashirama unable to reply just nodded his head on Naruto's chest.

"You've gotten big...I'm sorry I wasn't around I'm not a very good father I wasn't able to do much for you" Naruto said he still held a smile on his face as he talked he felt like he needed to explain a few things to his son.

"It's okay...I know...you're a hero right?" Hashirama asked surprising Naruto before Naruto felt tears prickling at his eyes once again.

"Yes Tou-chan is a hero Hashirama-chan but we need to get him into bed he's still not well" Tsunade said she hated the thought she was breaking up a father and son meeting but she still held concerns for Naruto's health and until every medical check was made on him she wasn't going to risk him getting out of bed too often.

Hashirama nodded at his mother's words but instead of being put down Naruto carried him over to the hospital bed before placing him onto it and getting into the bed himself.