Top Secret

Welcome back to the chapter number 177 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Noticing Danzo just staring at him as if observing him looking for some kind of weakness Naruto relaxed before looking around the room he couldn't see them but he could feel dozens of shinobi's hidden in the darkness of the room. Looking up Naruto sighed as a man that was manning a ballista gulped as if preparing to shoot.

"The security seems a little excessive don't you think...I mean here I am shackled and I'm still being guarded" Naruto commented he could tell the shackles around his wrists and ankles were made of chakra absorbing materials.

"My captive is Namikaze Naruto my security must be this excessive" Danzo replied back making Naruto narrow his eyes.

"Captive?...don't get ahead of yourself" Naruto stated it was a warning statement he wasn't going to let Danzo this worm believe he was better than what he believed.

Danzo just smirked before he became more confident and walked forward he had to show Naruto he had no fear of him.

"You should be thanking me...I saved your life" Danzo said nodding his head to the small thin tube that was inserted into Naruto's wrist it was connected to small bag of the cure Tsunade had mass produced.

"I would be grateful, if you didn't save me for your own reasons" Naruto replied back turning his head to the shackles on his left wrist and tried to pull on them a bit.

"...That maybe so but you should know by now in this world the law is survival of the fittest without me you are unable to survive...what I propose is an alliance between the two of us with my mind and your strength this world would be ours...Konoha, the Akatsuki the world they would stand no chance" Danzo said looking to Naruto for an answer.

"Or if you like I could kill you where you stand" Danzo offered placing his hand on the hilt of his katana.

Naruto's hair shadowed his eyes before he started shaking and out of nowhere he began to laugh startling the shinobi and Danzo in the room before Naruto narrowed his eyes at Danzo.

"I'd much rather die on my feet than live kneeling at yours" Naruto stated making Danzo slightly annoyed.

"You will serve me whether you like it or not however I don't have time to continue talking to you I must prepare for my meeting with the fire Daimyo I must become Hokage to save this village" Danzo stated which had Naruto almost laughing again at how absurd the plan was however he knew this old war hawk was serious.

"You won't get what you want...all you'll find walking down that path is a deserved death" Naruto replied back watching Danzo start to walk away.

"Maybe I will however if my death means the protection of Konoha then so be it but for now I must live and bring this village to its former glory something your little whore cannot do...by the way don't even think about trying to use the Hiraishin No Jutsu to try escape I've placed numerous seals around the room to prevent you being able to do so after all I studied your father's notes around that specific jutsu quite thoroughly" Danzo said walking out of the large room.

Naruto sighed Danzo was crazy if he believed he could take over Konoha there were so many enemies that would be after his head if he did take over the village. Looking around the room again Naruto smirked he could feel the cure working and soon he would be at full power and even with these shackles they would be like paper to him.