A Break in Festival

Welcome back to the chapter number 33 of "Strings Of Destiny".

This chapter is a little longer one, so be ready :)

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"So I'm back here again..." Naruto frowned as he stood on the deck of the boat both he and Izumi were on and it sailed closer to the port of the land of lightning as soon as it came into sight he immediately looked towards where Suifu's boat was. His eyes widened extremely as he saw the same boat he had rode on to the land of water however instead of a broken down wreck Naruto found himself staring at the largest ship in the dock.

"You've been here before then?" Izumi asked walking up behind Naruto her eyes scanning all the ships in the dock and like Naruto noticed the largest ship.

"Yeah, I came here just before I fought in the war, surprisingly that was the ship I went over there with...but it wasn't that size the last time I saw it" Naruto admitting with a whistle.

"I see...so do you like sailing?" Izumi asked in an emotionless voice staring at the large ship in front of her. Naruto looked towards Izumi for a couple of seconds in surprise this was the first time she'd seemed generally interested in something about him.

"Yeah...the sea us untamable and it makes me feel free" Naruto smiled looking at the water as it crashed into land.

"And why do you feel free when you're at sea?" Izumi asked also staring at the water in wonder.

"Well...I..." Before Naruto could finish his sentence he was interrupted by the sound of the captain of the ship signaling they're arrival.

"WE'VE ARRIVED" The captain shouted and Naruto stalled slightly before smiling at Izumi and then walked past her departing the boat. Izumi on the other hand turned around after a couple of seconds and sighed...what she would do to feel free.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto smiled at the sights of the port looking lively before he went to the land of water the place looked dead and Naruto even recognized the face of the captain that had rejected taking him to the land of water...it was good to see that he was able to keep his promise.

"You seem happy" Izumi stated walking up next to Naruto while she to noticed the happy attitude around the place and before Naruto could answer he was yet again interrupted by someone.

"Well I'll be...if it isn't Naruto" Naruto snapped his head around to see the smiling face of Suifu she had not changed at all other than growing out her hair so it reached her mid-back.

"Suifu...it's good to see you again" Naruto said handing out his hand for her to shake however he was surprised when she slapped it away and wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her head into his chest.

"Now that's a greeting, anyway I barely recognized you, you've grown so much" Suifu stated releasing Naruto from the hug and gave him a knowing smile.

"Well it's been a long time" Naruto responded scratching his head in embarrassment.

"I'd say you've even got yourself a little girlfriend" Suifu said looking towards Izumi her eyes narrowing at the young Uchiha.

"It's not like that" Naruto waved off however Suifu still narrowed her eyes at Izumi before looking back towards Naruto and smiling.