The Return!

Welcome back to the chapter number 40 of "Strings Of Destiny".

It's going to be quite the few chapters in my opinion as we are going to see a new sort of grown up Naruto however he will still have some growing up to do but he will show that he's grown up a little...another thing is Naruto will be powerful how powerful I'll let you decide on what you think.

Izumi will also be developed she will still for her most part be stoic...except at certain moments but I'll show why soon but her relationship with Naruto will have changed dramatically at some aspects.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The sun was shining the birds where tweeting happily in the trees and the area was all around peaceful the only signs of any destruction on the island was a missing mountain that had been reduced to nothing but a pile of rubble.

"Naruto..." A woman said walking through the trees.

The woman was around five foot nine. She had black hair that was split into three ponytails two laid across her shoulders and stretched down to the top of her chest and another ponytail down all the way to back of her neck. Her eyes where an onyx black and where quite narrow her lines under her eyes had become thinner but where still noticeable her beautiful pale skin blended perfectly.

Her body had grown into a hour glass shape and despite bandaging her breasts down they're shape could still be seen through the cloak she was wearing. Her ass had also developed nicely and was tight on her clothing.

Who was this woman exactly it was none other than Izumi Uchiha the only female Uchiha still alive the woman that had brought down the great Uchiha clan with her own hands, and now she was a young woman at the age of sixteen nearly seventeen and she had just finished her year and a half training and was ready to show why the Uchiha clan should be feared again.

"Yeah...I know" A deep voice said from a cloaked man as he sat on the left over rubble from the once giant mountain.

The cloaked man stood up standing at an impressive six foot three his cloak was dipping over his face hiding his facial features however the cloak was ripped at the shoulders showing his toned tanned muscular arms, his hand where bandaged up to his elbows with his fingers showing. He had rid himself of his top and was showing his defined six pack, he was sporting a pair of black pants with black sandals.

The cloaked person lifted their head up so their mouth could be seen and straight away a large grin grew on the person's face.

"I'm ready..." The man continued leaving behind the destroyed mountain and made his way to the boat to get off the island it had been eighteen months and Naruto Namikaze was ready to make his mark on the world again.

Wave Country 3 hours later

Kakashi looked towards the man in front of him...Tazuna was it he could feel his rage growing at the fisherman the man had lied to them from the get go, he had the feeling there was something more to this mission however he'd never expect it to be this.

At first he had thought that maybe it might just be a simple assassination mission but his gut told him there was something more the demon brothers Gozu and Meizu made that obvious to him.

He had watched the two brothers attack his student and he was tempted to save them when he watched Nimato fall down however he had to keep his position so he could tell what the demon brothers want.