Become Strong

Welcome back to the chapter number 126 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Izumi stared at the burning mess in front of her with narrowed eyes she could see the blood stains and burnt bodies of numerous individuals, glancing at one of the bodies next to her feet Izumi stared at it emotionlessly the body had two holes in its back which Izumi found intriguing.

Looking around Izumi noticed a body trying to crawl away the body had a mask covering its face, the body groaned in agony as Izumi noticed it was missing both legs now. Walking over to the body Izumi walked around towards the front of the body making the person stop crawling and look up and in the process removed the mask.

Izumi narrowed her eyes now she got a good look at the person it was young woman no older than herself with short black hair and Izumi assumed this was because her hair had been burnt off by the fire.

"Ple-Please stop the demon" The woman begged tears falling down her eyes as she grabbed Izumi's ankle while Izumi's sense of smell was assaulted by the smell of burning flesh.

"He's not human...y-you have to stop him Tazawa-sama" The woman said and her grip on Izumi's ankle lessened and her arm fell limp all the while Izumi watched with narrowed emotionless eyes...she had an idea who this demon was however she wasn't sure what she could stop it Naruto was certainly someone who couldn't be stopped when he put his mind to something.

However Izumi was more worried about Naruto's mental state in order for him to snap like this...she knew he was hiding something and she knew that if he continued to hide this burden to himself he would explode like this...she knew one thing for certain though the worst place anyone could possibly stand now would be in front of Naruto.

With Naruto

"Ah, he's a monster!" One of the townsfolk shouted running away with a butcher knife in his hand however a hand struck right through his chest making his eyes widen before the life in them vanished.

Naruto stood over the man and watched emotionlessly as he fell to the floor behind Naruto was numerous more corpses he had created in his path...men, woman...and even young adults Naruto had slayed them all when they had attacked him...this whole town was corrupted with a false belief of loyalty.

Blood dripped from Naruto's hands and fingers to the ground as he walked forward leaving a trail of blood behind, noticing two more people step up Naruto noticed it was the young couple he had been speaking to earlier today they were both armed now with large spears.

"Stop why are you doing this?" The woman asked while Naruto continued to walk forward his azure eyes focused on them watching for any movement at all.

"Because now...this is my justice" Naruto replied and it seemed his words infuriated the man and he attempted to stab Naruto with the spear however he quickly tilted his neck avoiding the point of the spear and grabbed the base and noticed it was metal.

"I assume you're ready to risk your life with this weapon...however don't worry I heard death can be quite the shocking experience" Naruto muttered out angrily before travelling lightning chakra into the metal base of the spear and the young man suddenly began to be electrocuted and after several seconds the man fell to his knees and died his eyes had been burned out of their sockets his skin was releasing smoke and from the looks of things he had soiled himself in his death.