Hunt Begins

Welcome back to the chapter number 119 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Nimato yawned as he woke up the stray beam of light that had been shining in his eyes had finally accomplished its goal in waking him. Groaning slightly Nimato raked his hand through his spiky blonde hair he was wearing a light blue vest with bright orange boxers, looking around Nimato sighed at his apartment there were ramen cups lying all around the floor completely making the apartment look disgusting Nimato swore to clean it up later when he had the chance but now he was too tired to be even bothered.

Hearing a loud knocking on his door Nimato raised an eyebrow at the sound who was knocking this early on one of his days off before he had to start doing regular missions again.

"Nimato I know you're in there open up" The voice of Sakura came through the door and Nimato sighed at least it wasn't going to be anything tiresome if it was Sakura.

"Good morning Sakura-chan" Nimato said opening the door and immediately Sakura's eyes widened as Nimato stood there in only a vest and a pair of boxers almost straight away her eyebrow began to tick before she pushed past him making sure she was always looking up and definitively not towards his orange colored boxers.

"Uh, what is this pig stile?" Sakura asked looking around Nimato's apartment and noticed all the dirty clothes and ramen cups lying around the floor it was hard to believe for someone like her who liked everything to be clean that someone could live like this.

"Don't be mean Sakura-chan it's just a little messy" Nimato whined not at all embarrassed at the current state of his apartment.

Sakura narrowed her eyes before sighing and walked up to Nimato and pointed directly in his face.

"Listen your Hashirama-chan's uncle if he ever wants to come round here for whatever reason I don't want Tsunade-sama to be on my back because you are a messy pig" Sakura said tapping her finger off Nimato's chest every now and then to emphasize her point.

It was true if Hashirama ever visited Nimato here and saw the state of this apartment Hashirama was at the age where he was easily influenced and if he picked up a messy habit like Nimato had Tsunade would be beyond mad and would blame Sakura for not sorting Nimato out.

"Now it seems I'm going to have to help clean this with you" Sakura said in frustration and began to immediately pick up dirty clothes before throwing them into a laundry basket.

Nimato smiled at seeing her help him it was one of the reasons he liked her so much as despite how mean she would act Sakura was a complete softy underneath who liked helping people.

"By the way...did you receive the invite for Koyuki-sama's wedding?" Sakura asked making Nimato raise an eyebrow...Koyuki was getting married, just what had happened over the past two and a half years?

"No...when is she getting married?" Nimato asked in wonder and Sakura frowned for a moment before picking up a pair of boxers that had a small wet stain on the front and Sakura had no intention of finding out what exactly it was.

"In the next couple of weeks...I suppose Tsunade-sama is still holding your invitation Koyuki-sama invited the entire team seven" Sakura answered and immediately Nimato frowned wondering why Tsunade wouldn't give him the invitation...however something quickly went off in his head.

"The entire team seven...even Sasuke?" Nimato asked and Sakura nodded hesitantly as the two knew their teammate that had betrayed the village was still a sore subject for the two of them.