Revival!

Welcome back to the chapter number 83 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Izumi narrowed her eyes as she looked up into the sky it felt like it was going to rain later she and Naruto had put aside what happened earlier it was better that way...however she knew neither of them would forget it. They would keep it at the back of the mind in order not to let it distract either of them.

She felt stupid telling Naruto she only wanted to be friends when in fact she wanted more...much more and she could tell he did as well however she also knew that letting go of such thoughts was the best idea...this wasn't some fairy tale where everything worked out perfectly or where everyone had a happy ending.

This world was cruel, harsh and downright horrid good things didn't happen to good people the naive died while the cold survived that was the way things went.

"You ready?" Naruto said walking outside with Nimato who had a bandaged still wrapped around his head.

"As I'll ever be" Izumi replied back she had been mentally preparing herself for the worst case scenario for a while now.

"He'll be alright...they need him for something so there not going to kill him while he's still useful to them" Naruto tried to reason both Izumi and Nimato seemed a depressed over Yotogi's capture.

Naruto was certain they'd see Yotogi again so he had not fretted over it as much but the whole idea of them needing Yotogi did worry him slightly since he could tell it was not going to be good.

"Right...I'm going to kick that red eyed bastard's ass and then save Yotogi" Nimato said excitedly thinking about how humiliated he had been when he was defeated.

Elsewhere

"Is he ready?" A deep voice from the shadows said the voice was that of a man and when he opened his eyes they were red like a ruby.

"Yes all we need to do is start the extraction" A guard holding a spear said cowering before the man with red eyes.

"Very well start the extraction straight away it would be best not to make him wait" The red eyed man stated grinning.

"Is Furushi-sama really in that much of a hurry my lord?" The guard asked causing the red eyed man to snarl slightly.

"Yes...now get to work" The red eyed man replied causing the guard to panic and nod before running out of the room.

"That fool Furushi...please he's merely a pawn" The red eyed man snarled to himself.

With Onoki

"Jiji...where are we?" Kurotsuchi whined to her grandfather while staring at the large building in front of her.

"Where we have to be" Onoki replied back narrowing his eyes at the building in front of him he had a suspicious feeling growing in him it was something that was constantly telling him there wasn't something right in the world.

"But I want to go back to Iwagakure couldn't you have sent me back instead of Tou-san" Kurotsuchi moaned again causing Onoki's eyebrow to twitch.

"Stop complaining and get serious...I feel this is where we must be so just deal with it" Onoki answered back the building in front of him was a fortress made out of steel.