No More!

Welcome back to the chapter number 105 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Temari groaned as she slowly began to wake up the last thing she could remember was being surrounded by bandits and then...she felt something powerful go through her and she suddenly felt dizzy.

She knew whatever was carrying her was moving however she had no idea who it was all she could see was a brown blur.

"Where am I?" Temari asked her vision was slowly coming back.

"About five minutes away from Sunagakure No Sato" Naruto stated and Temari widened her eyes at his voice and her vision finally came back to her, she sighed when she realized the brown blur she had seen was in fact just Naruto with his travelling cloak on with the hood up.

Temari gasped when she realized how close she was to her home and quickly began to squirm in Naruto's arms.

"Put me down Naruto" Temari stated squirming even more this was embarrassing especially if anyone from her village saw her being carried. As a Kunoichi it was humiliating being carried when she could walk.

"Alright just stop squirming...idiot" Naruto responded dropping Temari and she crashed into the sand landing on her ass.

Naruto held back a chuckle as he watched Temari stand up angrily and brush of the sand it had been an interesting walk for him he had been thinking a lot on whether he could carry on with the way he was now.

"You better hold that laugh in...anyway what happened to me?" Temari asked as she and Naruto started walking side by side once again.

"You were hit from behind by one of the bandits" Naruto replied back it was a lie but he didn't want to admit he had knocked her out.

Temari bit her lip...was she really that weak that a bandit could have killed her looking at the entrance of her village she sighed she would have to become stronger in order to protect her village and her family.

As the two entered the village they both noticed people rushing around putting up banners up, decorating the village and the moment Temari noticed the giant banner that read 'Godaime Kazekage' she sighed she was happy she hadn't missed her brothers ceremony.

"This place looks lively" Naruto noted and Temari nodded a small smile coming to her face.

"Yeah...Gaara deserves it" Temari said with a fond smile and Naruto looked at her for a few seconds before shaking his head he had no idea what she was talking about however if she was smiling at least she was happy.

"Come on...I'll show you where you are sleeping tonight" Temari stated walking forward and Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"You mean I'm not sleeping in your room?" Naruto asked and Temari's step faltered for a second.

"That's where I'm taking you...idiot" Temari stated a small blush on her face and Naruto grinned at her embarrassment before wondering what he was doing...once again.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto sighed as he heard another firework go in the air he was sat in a small bar in Sunagakure he had his hood up so people couldn't see his face. He felt concealed due to the fact there was a massive festival going on for Gaara's ascension to Kazekage there was thousands of people celebrating and getting drunk while having a good time.