Izumi Past - 1

Welcome back to the chapter number 149 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Flashback

A three year old Izumi frowned as she stared at littered kunai and shuriken all around the outside of Konoha she was out walking with her mother Mikoto however the old kunai and shuriken were from the recent war that had occurred she had lost so many aunties and uncles in the war and just seeing the weapons on the floor here made her panic slightly at the thought her family members had been killed by weapons like these.

"Kaa-chan?" Izumi said and Mikoto looked towards her daughter a small smile on her face she preferred walking outside of Konoha since she could get away from all the bullshit politics in the village even if was just temporarily and also it had been the place Kushina and herself would always go to when they were younger.

"Yes Izumi-chan?" Mikoto answered back.

"Will there be another war?" Izumi wondered she did not like the idea of more of her family dying.

Mikoto frowned at her daughter's thought process she had always been very mature for her age and looking towards the old kunai and shuriken Mikoto sighed slightly before walking over to Izumi and taking her hand.

"No one can know darling...remember war is just a crime we call justice paid by the innocent however you shouldn't be worrying about that your time will come but for now let us adults worry about the state of the world" Mikoto said hoping to re-assure her daughter she knew Izumi wouldn't settle for some childish answer.

"I...don't want anyone else to die" Izumi confessed making Mikoto smile despite what Fugaku said she loved having a daughter she was so kind and gentle.

"Well...I've got big news for you...you're going to have either a baby sister or brother soon Izumi-chan so you'll have someone to look after and protect" Mikoto told Izumi it was still in the early stages but Mikoto had found out she was pregnant with a second child she hadn't even told Fugaku yet.

Izumi widened her eyes slightly at the thought of either a little brother or sister and it was then Izumi had a strong urge to protect her mother and her unborn sibling those two were the most important people to her and she wouldn't lose any more family members.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"Faster..." Izumi heard her father say while she panted she was now five years old and she had small cuts grazing her cheek and arms, her hair was now just past her neck and she wore a white training outfit. Izumi looked ahead at her father Fugaku who had several kunai's in his hands he had been throwing them at her for the last hour to try improve her speed and reactions.

However Izumi knew he was being a little crueler to her due to how disappointed he was his first born wasn't a son even despite her mother Mikoto always consoling her stating her father cared for her and wanted her to be strong. She hated the man he always found ways to try belittle her for being a woman.

"Are you done resting?" Fugaku asked not giving Izumi a chance to answer and instead threw a kunai that would have hit her right between the eyes had she not moved slightly to the side however the kunai was still close enough to graze her face.

Quickly looking up Izumi widened her eyes at the sight of her father looking down on her his Sharingan was burning down on her and in a blink of an eye he kicked her in the chin sending her flying back making her bounce of the floor before her back hit the wall of the dojo they were training in.