Ice Queen Or Not?

Welcome back to the chapter number 48 of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Lemon Warning

Slowly Kurenai turned her head to the side to look at Naruto and gave him a small shy smile before Naruto slowly leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips. She slowly leaned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Naruto's neck completely turning her body around crushing her breasts to his chest.

Naruto placed his hand onto Kurenai's left breast and gave it a small affectionate squeeze causing her to moan however the sound was muffled due to the fact both her and Naruto where tongue wrestling.

Pulling back Naruto pulled his shirt off and threw it away and immediately attacked Kurenai's lips with his own again while tangling his hands into her black locks.

"You're surprisingly good at kissing" Kurenai commented as Naruto started to lay kisses all around her neck and slowly began to make his way down to her breasts.

"I'm just getting started" Naruto replied confidently with a grin licking her nipples and cupped her breasts giving them a light squeeze gaining a moan of approval from her.

Making his way down her body Naruto was a little surprised by the giggle Kurenai let out when he dipped his tongue into her bellybutton but what really brought a large grin to Naruto's face was the sight of Kurenai's pussy as he could tell she was wet...really wet.

"D-Don't stare" Kurenai said trying to cover herself however she was quickly stopped by Naruto as he grabbed her hands and licked the opening of her pussy gaining a gasp out of her and caused involuntarily upwards movements in her hips although Naruto did use this to his advantage so he could place both of Kurenai's ass cheeks in his palms allowing him to have a firmer grip.

"It's dirty" Kurenai gasped out the feeling of oral sex completely new to her, she had always thought that allowing a penis to touch her lips or into her mouth would be degrading and for her it would be a blow to her pride, with the one time she had sex with Asuma it was nothing more than a five minute romp before he pulled out and released himself...far away from her, Kurenai remembered it was sort of another rule she had as she felt it was another thing that would damage her pride as to her a man spilling his cum on her body would be a sign of marking.

However for the first time she was having her pussy ravished by Naruto and she couldn't help but moan and groan at the feeling of Naruto's tongue dipping its way and lapping up her juices as it explored as much as it could of Kurenai's pussy. As she was succumbed to Naruto's oral work she wondered if Naruto would be expecting her to return the favor so to say...but she was still a little uncomfortable with the thought of someone's penis in her mouth her thoughts however where cut short as Naruto nipped her clit making her scream in pleasure releasing the orgasm she had been building up which was soon lapped up by Naruto.

Naruto smiled slightly as he watched Kurenai pant, her eyes glazed over from the powerful orgasm. Carefully removing his pants Naruto kissed his way back up Kurenai's body gently snapping her out of her daze, he hovered slightly below her so he could stare into her eyes those red eyes that seemed so familiar and then he slowly leaned down placing a soft peck on her lips and out of nowhere both of them wrapped their arms around one another before once again engaging in another lip lock.