Until Next Time

Welcome back to the chapter number 152 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Tsunami frowned as she looked out of the window of her house the sun was setting and there was still no sign of Naruto or Izumi coming back for dinner, she of course knew they would be back eventually due to the fact they hadn't gotten a response from the doctor yet however what was worrying her was the possibility of someone attacking the two and it wasn't so much she was worried about their safety it was just Tsunami knew Naruto and Izumi were the type of people who would defend themselves if pushed into a corner.

"Are you still looking out of that window for those two good for nothings" Tazuna shouted from in the kitchen making Tsunami frown and when she walked in to the kitchen she saw her father eating his dinner while reading a set of blue prints which caused her eyebrow to tick.

"What did I tell you about reading at dinner Tou-san?" Tsunami asked a hidden dark aura appeared from behind her making Tazuna sweat drop a little before rolling up the blue prints and putting them away.

"B-But I've been offered such an opportunity to make something so unique not to mention it was a request by the Fire Daimyo's family personally" Tazuna tried to reason but to Tsunami didn't care this was a family home if her father was going to bring work home and to the table then he could eat his dinner outside.

"No but's remove it from the table I won't have Inari picking up your bad habits" Tsunami responded making Tazuna sigh at his daughters stubbornness but he enjoyed seeing her being passionate about something every once in a while.

Sitting down at the table Tsunami sighed Inari had long since finished his dinner and had went upstairs without Kaiza she was incredibly bored it was part of the reason why she had become the Daimyo of wave so she could keep herself busy.

"So...what is it you've been asked to build?" Tsunami asked it was a little strange actually considering she was the Daimyo of Wave she hadn't been told of any request from the Fire Daimyo.

"...A prison" Tazuna answered with a large grin on his face at the thought of being the one to build something like this and then people like Naruto, Izumi and all the other criminals would be brought to justice.

With Naruto

Naruto watched the lake both he and Izumi where sitting next to with a small peaceful smile etched across his face the orange hue in the sky reflected off the water and Naruto could feel the heat radiating from the last rays of the sun.

Looking to his side he could see Izumi sleeping with her head resting on his shoulder the sound of her light breaths told him she was in a peaceful sleep since he knew that when Izumi was having a nightmare she would usually be breathing heavily and he had spent years with her and had heard her breathing heavily almost every night before she woke up in a cold sweat. Seeing her here now though sleeping peacefully was a nice change it was like she had lifted a heavy weight off of her chest and was able to sleep now.

Hearing a beeping come from his pocket Naruto brought out the holographic projector which immediately had the image of Pain standing there as stoic as ever. Naruto quickly nudged Izumi getting her to slowly open her eyes and the moment she saw Pain she quickly snapped them open.

"Relaxing I see..." Pain muttered growing tired of them slacking off.

"I'd say resting was more appropriate" Naruto replied back with a slight smirk hoping to annoy Pain.