The Shadow of Fate

Welcome back to the chapter number 115 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Izumi

It had been a good few hours since Naruto had left the building and Yakui had finally finished explaining everything to Izumi regarding the whole village and his story with the wolf.

She had also found out some really interesting information on the island from little things she had picked up from Yakui talking and anything that had interested her she had asked him to elaborate more on them. For instance she had found out the large mountain was actually once a large pyramid and it was due to the large quantity of those special rocks which she had found out was called 'Kairson' they had formed a hardened ice shell around the pyramid and throughout the years the rocks had covered the ice making it look like a mountain. The science behind it all actually fascinated Izumi since she herself was actually quite knowledgeable herself when it came to science.

Another interesting fact she had found out was that the previous leader of the village had one day went missing on the mountain and the reason Yakui had gone up to the mountains on the day he had given the wolf that scar was to look for his father. She had learnt that Yakui was practically afraid of everything on this island however he put a brave front in order for his warriors to feel safe and for his villagers to feel at ease living here...it was actually quite impressive if Izumi thought about it however she couldn't help but feel a slight bit of distaste over the his whole situation with Scar especially considering they were once friends.

More importantly however Izumi wanted to see the inside of that pyramid somehow she knew that would mean she would have to track up the mountain to see if she could somehow bypass the rocks and the ice and get underneath all those layers to see the huge pyramid for herself with her own eyes the discoveries she could find there intrigued her however first she would have to find Naruto and tell him about the information she had required before he did something reckless.

"So what do you plan to do?" Yakui asked Izumi and she frowned for a moment in thought looking for Naruto would be difficult since all chakra signals were blocked on this island if the person was surrounded by Kairson rocks.

"I'm going to the mountain...as soon as I find Naruto we will be out of your hair" Izumi replied back making Yakui frown he really did not like the sound of that idea at all, the mountains were protected by the wolves and even if you were to bypass the devastating cold weather you would be weakened when it came to fighting those things no normal human could do it.

Another reason he didn't like that idea was because she wanted to go with Naruto...and personally Yakui couldn't stand him he was judgmental, aggressive and hot headed not to mention he was easy to pick out the flaws other people had yet ignored his own. Yakui was worried about what Naruto's and Izumi's relationship was he mostly got the impression they were best friends however there were times when they would look at each other or do little gestures such as when Naruto broke her fall that made them seem like lovers...however there was a little voice at the back of his head calling him delusional to think they were just best friends but Yakui ruled it off thinking it as hope.

"That's foolishness why go up there when you can see the mountain from here?" Yakui asked hoping to make Izumi stay here he was sure if she just stayed here she would learn to love it here and in time possibly learn to love him.

"I can only see so much with looking with my eyes to see the full picture you have to look at it with more than your eyes otherwise you're not seeing it truly at all" Izumi replied back and for Yakui it made no sense but it sounded pretty out of her mouth and acting on his instincts and feelings he rushed over to her and spun her around before trying to kiss her however Izumi had turned her head just in the nick of time so he ended up kissing her cheek and her eyes widened for a moment before her natural instincts kicked in and she kicked him in the ribs sending him flying into the wall.