Nothing is Impossible

Welcome back to the chapter number 174 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto stared at the old man in front of him despite the power and the unbelievable strong presence this man possessed he felt no fear for some reason he knew instinctively this man wasn't a threat or an enemy to him. The Rinnegan eyes the man possessed were far kinder than that of Pain's not to mention despite his demonic appearance the old man actually seemed quite friendly considering the smile he was showing.

"Who...are you?" Naruto asked tilting his head slightly looking at the old man before he noticed several small black balls floating behind him.

"I am in a sense you but at the same time completely different" The Sage stated confusing Naruto his answers made no sense at all.

"Fine...what's your name?" Naruto decided to ask perhaps starting with simpler questions would be the best for now this man was clearly nuts.

"My name is Hagoromo Otsutsuki...or was it the Sage? I lose track of what people call me" Hagoromo stated making Naruto's eyes widen slightly while he may not exactly know the entire story of the Sage of the six paths the legend was well known throughout the shinobi world and if this man was who he said he was then he was the father of all Ninjutsu.

"What did you mean when you said you are me?" Naruto wondered while Hagoromo closed his eyes for a brief few seconds before sighing.

"I am your earlier reincarnation...we are technically the same person in spirit however it seems we are two completely different people I find that incredibly interesting myself" Hagoromo stated while narrowing his eyes as if trying to analyse Naruto making the blonde haired Namikaze twitch his eyebrow in annoyance.

"Say I believe all that...why am I here?" Naruto questioned again causing Hagoromo to sigh.

"My...you have a lot of questions that's a very annoying habit you know" Hagoromo stated and he could immediately see Naruto's anger as his face flared red.

"I brought you here to tell explain some things to you that are very fundamental for the land of the living" Hagoromo started as Naruto calmed down and lifting his hand up Hagoromo created a large oval shaped looking mirror and in it images began to appear.

"My mother...or is it our mother?...anyway my mother Kaguya Otsutsuki was the first person to obtain the power known as chakra by eating a fruit from an ancient tree the power my mother gained was omnipotent...however despite gaining this power for noble intentions it corrupted her and as she gave birth to me and my brother her power was shared with us" Hagoromo explained and in the mirror the image of a beautiful woman with white hair and two large horns appeared and Naruto noticed she also had the Byakugan and behind her a mass flames appeared.

"The power she possessed would soon become to known to what your era would know as the Jubi" Hagoromo told Naruto who could see a large beast with a giant eye that sort of looked like a mixture of the Rinnegan and Sharingan.

"The Jubi as in the one that was sealed away by you?" Naruto asked he knew the myths and Hagoromo nodded.

"Yes...my brother and I sealed away our mother after the Shinju tree and her combined and that power has been split up into nine separate parts" Hagoromo stated making Naruto think for a second.

"Nine?...As in the nine Bijuu?" Naruto wondered which caused Hagoromo to smile.

"Ah you pick up things quickly...yes that power is now known as the Bijuu" Hagoromo confirmed as Naruto nodded in understanding.