Fishman Love

Welcome back to the chapter number 108 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The sound of birds tweeted throughout the forests of Hi No Kuni it was the early in the morning so the air was still fresh and the sun was hovering over the country as usual. However in one section of the forests two figures could be seen walking on a footpath on their way to Konohagakure.

Standing tall as he walked through the forest was Jiraiya of the Sannin his red wooden sandals left tiny imprints in the path as he walked with a small smile on his face his appearance hadn't changed at all when he had left the village however there was a slight kinder and less troubled look on his face now.

Standing next to him stood a blonde shinobi standing at five foot five he was wearing a black and orange jacket with orange bottoms that reached his ankles. His face sported three whiskers on both sides of his cheeks and right now he had his face shadowed by what seemed to be a large straw hat that looked similar to the one both Naruto and Izumi had once worn.

This man was Nimato Uzumaki or to some people Nimato Namikaze he was the second son of the Yondaime Hokage and the younger brother of Naruto Namikaze not to mention the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi. Finally he was returning to Konohagakure after his two and a half year training trip with Jiraiya he had been training so he would be able to protect himself and his friends from the threat of the Akatsuki and he was ready to fight whatever threatened him or his nakama even if it meant fighting his own brother.

Then there was Sasuke that was another reason he had trained so he could defeat Sasuke and bring him back to the village so Sakura would smile again. He had been through so many hardships yet he was happy with the result. Nimato knew he was no genius or anything like that but he had put his blood, sweat and tears into becoming stronger.

"Are you excited to be going back home?" Jiraiya asked with a grin as he sent a glance towards Nimato and the blonde Jinchuriki lifted up his head so his piercing azure eyes could be seen.

"Yeah...it's been awhile I can't wait to see everyone again" Nimato answered and it still amazed Jiraiya how his voice had changed and had matured it had been like watching Naruto all over again.

Amegakure No Sato

In the forever raining village of Amegakure stood a building that towered over all the others and it was the secret headquarters of the Akatsuki and in one of the windows a shadow could be seen moving in one of the rooms.

Stepping out of the shower the very shapely figure of a woman walked past the window with nothing but a towel covering her face, she quickly moved to the bed and opened the drawers next to her bed before pulling out a pair of black panties and put them on the woman's very tight looking ass shaped around the panties almost immediately.

Taking the towel off of her face the woman's black wet hair covered her face and she moved towards another drawer and pulled out a long roll of bandages before wrapping them around her chest area so her relatively large breasts where covered. Sighing the black haired woman pulled on a pair of black bottoms on before putting on a blue t-shirt with a light bit of mesh on.

Picking up the scratched Konoha forehead protector the woman tied it around her head allowing two pieces of her hair to fall down the side of her face and rested on her cheeks, looking up the woman sighed allowing her face to come fully into view.