Training With Tsunade

Welcome back to the sixth chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto groaned tiredly as he slowly woke up from what he would call an excellent night looking to his right he found the reason why he had such an excellent night.

He smiled slightly at the sight of Shizune using his chest as a pillow, the black haired women had really done a number on him last night he did at one point believe she was unsatisfiable since she had him at an orgasm one after the other now that itself was a new one for Naruto as the only other women he had slept with were all civilians who never had the stamina to keep up with him and being an Uzumaki his stamina was far higher than most.

Yes it could be said that Kunoichi's had far more stamina than civilian women not that he was complaining though, Shizune took him by surprise last night and he could honestly say that whoever ended up marrying Shizune would be lucky especially if they were gifted with a life that he had experienced last night.

A soft moan broke him out of his thoughts as he saw Shizune slowly waking up she looked up at him and smiled before leaning in and giving him a quick kiss on the lips once she pulled back she raked Naruto's chest lightly with her finger before sitting up letting the cover fall off her revealing her bare skin to Naruto.

"Are you going?" Naruto asked a little surprised by how early it was in the morning, Shizune stood up and turned around and gave Naruto a small smile.

"Yeah, It's probably for the best I get back to my room before Tsunade-sama comes to check up on me" Shizune answered while picking up her clothes.

"Yeah the she'd probably try killing me for what we did last night" Naruto said sitting up.

Tying the obi of her black kimono Shizune nodded and looked towards the mirror in the room and began to straighten her hair out.

Naruto awakened as well decided to search for his clothes and proceeded to get dressed hoping to get a couple of hours of training in.

After they were both dressed Shizune walked towards the door and turned around and leaned into Naruto who was right behind her.

"Thank you for last night Naruto-kun...I want you to know that you can trust me with anything" Shizune said wrapping her arms around Naruto's neck and giving him a slow heated kiss in which Naruto was more than happy to return.

Pulling away Naruto gave one last smile and nodded, while Shizune smiled sadly and walked out of the room leaving Naruto alone to ponder.

"Well that was different" Naruto mumbled to himself strapping his katana around his waist and walking out of his room.

On the way out of the hotel Naruto could feel his eyebrow twitching as he remembered the old man behind the receptionist counter giving him a smirk that told him that the man knew what he did last night with Shizune especially if his comment about being up all night meant anything.

It took about 20 minutes for Naruto to find a decent training area that was secluded and far enough from the village the he could train and not be disturbed.

"Kage Bunshin No Jutsu" Naruto said putting his hand in a seal instantly 5 exact copies of Naruto appeared.

Wordlessly Naruto slowly unsheathed his katana and watched as the clones quickly unsheathed there's and ran towards him.