Hokage !!

Welcome back to chapter number 196 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

An ANBU woke Naruto from sleep. He had slept more then he usually does. After his fight with Danzo, instead of teleporting to Tsunade's home, he went to his old home not wanting to disturb his family. He figured the ANBU was to call him about the situation with Danzo. If he had to guess, the few root members he had left alive must have taken the old war hawk to the hospital. This meant the konoha and fire capital council were now aware of his situation. 

Well he was the one who caused Danzo the damage, but he deserved it. A man like Danzo could never be put down by any normal shinobi. Even when the Sandiame caught him in his attempt to assassinate him, he continued to do dirty work. The Sandiame had spared his life but that did not stop him from committing more treason in his disillusion quest of protecting konoha. The man was a fanatic in shinobi ideals. He believed shinobi rules were everything and shinobi were to give lives for there leader and village but yet he never wanted to sacrifice himself. Shimura Danzo was afraid of death.

"Tell the council  i will be there in few minutes." Naruto said to the Anbu and closed the door for getting ready to face the council. It is not that he was afraid of everyone but with his family being in the village, he needed to compromise on some things. 

Council Chamber

Koharu and Hamura, the two faces with the most sour look on there faces. No wonder they feel afraid and threatened, Danzo was there protection after all. With him gone, they fell exposed. He noticed one new member probably from the Fire court. He spotted Tsunade sitting next to Tsume and made a blowing kiss action which made Tsunade little embarrassed, knowing she is not used to public affection. But soon she got tick marks on her face after noticing Naruto did that for Tsume just to annoy her. Oh she was so gonna torture him and his Naruto jr. tonight. 

"Ahem...can we start the meeting. Koharu and Hamura sent an urgent letter to Fire court requesting immediate meeting. The letter suggested action to be taken against Naruto Namikaze for treason. " The fire court representative said. After coming here he understood the treason for calling the meeting but he needed to ask formally. He's lord instructed him to only observe and not  interfere in it.

" What is it ?" Naruto ask the two old advisors.

"Danzo." Hamura stated seriously with his eyes narrowing at Naruto suspiciously. He was more then willing to talk than Koharu who seemed afraid and hesitant. 

"What about of him ?" Naruto already knew what they were referring to but did not necessarily mean he will give them an easy time. 

" He is currently in hospital. When he was brought there by one of his root ANBU, he was barely alive. Our medics managed to save his life but he is in bad condition. his right eye was removed along with his right arm. One of his legs was crushed and unfortunately the medics could do nothing to save it." Koharu finally spoke. She almost piss her pants when she saw Danzo's state. 

" One of our ANBU went to check his base and found many sickening things. Entire root force was slaughtered. The walls were covered in blood and body parts. They were killed by wood and some strange fire." Hamura stated in the same serious tone. 

All present clan heads thought this was waste of time. No-one liked Danzo and even if Naruto did it, he could not be touched as he was in clan protection. Maybe that's why the two old advisors summoned the fire court.