Betrayal

Welcome back to the chapter number 31 of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Lemon Warning

"True...but I only see a woman...a sexually frustrated woman in front of me" Naruto replied closing the gap between them and placed a kiss in Tsunami's lips. Tsunami gasped a little at Naruto's bold move even though this is what she had come to see Naruto for the act itself was a little different from her imagination. After a couple of seconds Tsunami slowly began to respond and wrapped her arms around Naruto's neck deepening the kiss while he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close.

Tsunami moaned as Naruto played with her tongue she had thought with Naruto being a decade younger than her he'd be a little inexperienced however the way his tongue playfully moved hers it would seem she was wrong.

After they stopped kissing Tsunami pushed Naruto back into the room and walked in making sure to lock the door. Staring back at Naruto she pushed him onto the bed and quickly straddled his waist, and then pulling her shirt over her head allowing her breasts to bounce out.

"No bra?" Naruto asked cupping Tsunami's breasts in his hands and gave them a soft squeeze gaining a moan from her.

"Well...they'd only get in the way" Tsunami replied leaning down until her lips were right next to Naruto's ears.

"I'm also not wearing any panties" Tsunami whispered nibbling on Naruto's earlobe all the while he fondled her tits.

"Oh, really" Naruto mumbled trailing his hands down Tsunami's chest and under the skirt she was wearing and trailed his fingers all around the opening of her pussy causing her to moan before inserting one finger into her a continuously pump her vagina with his finger.

"Yes...that feels so good" Tsunami groaned kissing Naruto on the lips several times before standing up and releasing the strap around her skirt making it drop to the floor showing her womanhood to Naruto who had now thrown off his top.

Carefully Tsunami gripped the edges of Naruto's boxers and slowly lowered them off of him making his penis spring up and hit her in the chin gaining a gasp from her. Gently Tsunami placed her hands around his penis and slowly stroked up and down his length but before she could place her lips around his manhood Naruto had turned her body around so her pussy was in his face and so his penis was in front of her face.

Wordlessly Naruto gripped Tsunami's ass cheeks and licked his way up and down her slit causing her to arch her back. As Naruto continued to lap at her pussy Tsunami got the idea and turned back to the erected penis in front of her, sticking her tongue out she begun to lick her way up and down his shaft feeling every vein with her tongue.

Thrusting his hips at Tsunami's oral work Naruto slowly pulled her ass cheeks apart showing him her anus and inserting his finger into it gaining another gasp from the woman. As she felt Naruto pump his finger into her ass, she engulfed Naruto's penis into her mouth and slowly moved her lips up and down his shaft.

For about thirty minutes Naruto and Tsunami continued to sixty-nine each other, Naruto had now inserted two fingers into her ass while Tsunami had begun using her breasts up and down Naruto's shaft while her lips engulfed the head with her tongue rolling around the head.