Father-Son Duo!

Welcome back to chapter number 191 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"You could have kicked her ass as far as I know seeing you won against Nagato, winning against a chunin should be easy for you," Naruto commented after seeing Nimato get beaten to a bloody mess and a swollen face.

" Yeah I could have but it does not mean I have to. Someone needs to take the blame for what Sasuke did and beating that girl and team would give more problems for aunt Tsunade. She already has many problems to deal with, don't want to give her more. For the world to be in peace we need to understand each other and beating or blackmailing each other will not solve it. Ero-sennin and my sibling student have assigned me to make a world where there is no pain which I will do no matter what it takes. " Spoke Nimato quietly and with such determination for a second Naruto saw images of Minato and Jiraiya behind Nimato.

"Hahaha...then you better not lose that determination little brother for I am counting on you. And what kind of older brother i will be to not believe in my younger brother.  Now let's go to the hospital, don't want Sakura to see your ugly face " Naruto said while ruffling Nimato's hair who in turn felt little red in the face not used to compliments and brotherly affection.

After this little talk, both Namikaze brothers went in comfortable silence enjoying the village view and weather till they reached the hospital.

"Okay, that's my stop. See you later." Said Nimato who went into the hospital leaving Naruto on his own.

"Wonder what Tsunade wants to talk about." Though Naruto and for some reason whenever he thinks of Tsunade his heart aches.

At Night

After searching for Tsunade's home which was not quite hard to find as the whole village knew where ex-Hokage lived. Reaching the home's door for some reason he was feeling anxious but clearing his head of such feelings he was about to knock on the door when he heard....

"Door's open Naruto, you can come in." Said Tsunade who thought he could have arrived early but knowing how much of an idiot her lover was, he must have lost his way.

Finding Tsunade sitting on the couch comfortably while drinking tea he sat beside her.

After what felt like an eternity but in reality two mins Tsunade spoke," Hashirama-chan was waiting for you saying he wanted to sleep with his father, he is such a daddy's boy. He needs you Naruto, I need you. When I came to know I was pregnant with your child I never blamed you naruto nor do I regret it. When I first saw met you I thought of you as nothing but a boy who wanted to make a big name in the shinobi world. But after spending time with you, giving you my body, and my soul, and having a child with you, I understood you were just lonely. Afraid of being left alone again, the pain of losing someone you love was the reason you never attached to other people. But even after all this I got to know the real you for which very happy about it  and now I can finally say it,  I LOVE YOU Naruto."

Hearing Tsunade's confession made Naruto's eyes widen. His heart twisted in ways he never knew it was possible and it ached a lot. He was used to hearing confessions like this from the countless girls he slept with but hearing it from Tsunade felt different. This should not be happening, Tsunade loving him was not something he had expected, and what about Izumi.

Don't get me wrong he did love Tsunade but he also loved Izumi.

Before he could say, Tsunade spoke " You don't need to answer Naruto. I can see it on your face. I wonder if this is how Jiraiya felt when I rejected him. I'm a mature woman Naruto, I know what is going on in your mind, and even though I'm not the women you love I beg you to stay here and be there for Hashirama. You know how hard it is to be without a father and he needs you, his father whom he admires the most."