From the beginning

Welcome back to the chapter number 148 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Tsunami cringed and held her head under a pillow as she tried to block out the sound and light all around her. She had a disgusting hangover and her mouth was completely dry, last night getting drunk had been different but the after effects were certainly not worth it she didn't know how her father could enjoy getting like this.

Closing her eyes tightly she tried to forget what she could briefly remember of last night and that was offering Naruto oral sex it had been so long since she had been touched getting drunk had released her self-restraint and she was ready to rock the headboard with Naruto again like she once had.

It wasn't that she didn't find him attractive her drunk state told her that she did and honestly he did wonders for her when they had been having sex it was just she was trying to be a perfect role model she was the Daimyo and wanted to set a good example for the civilians and to her son and sleeping with Naruto would have been everything against that.

Hearing the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs she closed her eyes tighter and pressed the pillow to her ears to try mute the area it was in vain however as Naruto walked into the room.

"Oh...that hangover must be a killer" Naruto said with a small chuckle in his voice the sake they had been drinking last night had been some strong stuff it wasn't quite as strong as the stuff in Spring country but it was still quite strong.

"Shut up...this is your fault" Tsunami complained however Naruto just smirked before walking into the kitchen and got a glass cup and filled it with cold water.

"Here...drink up" Naruto said pulling the pillow Tsunami's head causing her to moan and act as if she was a vampire being struck by sunlight.

"What is it?" Tsunami asked ignoring the banging noise inside her head all the while trying to adjust to the brightness of the room.

"Its water" Naruto replied back handing her the cup and she took it before quickly downing the water.

"It'll stop the dehydration" Naruto advised before noticing all of the glasses had been left out since last night from when they had been drinking had Inari and Tazuna just left them really.

Sighing Naruto put everything away before sitting back down as he looked at Tsunami he could see her still looking like a zombie with her eyes half open. It would have made him laugh if he wasn't for the fact he knew exactly how it felt so he felt kind of sorry for her.

"Naruto-kun..." Tsunami said getting his attention and he looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Thank you for...you know" Tsunami muttered and Naruto knew exactly what she was talking about he had known immediately she would have regretted if she had done anything last night and as her friend he couldn't do that to her...not now.

"Don't mention it...my loss anyway besides me and Izumi are going out for a few hours will you be okay here...like that?" Naruto asked making Tsunami look at him before she scoffed and pouted slightly before holding her head in pain.

"I'm an adult not a child Naruto-kun I can survive a hangover" Tsunami said holding her head painfully before standing up.

"Actually I think I'll go to bed and hide under my covers see you later tonight Naruto-kun" Tsunami said giving Naruto a small wave before staggering while holding her head out of the room he heard her slightly talk to Izumi from the other room and smiled...lightweights.