The Betrayal

Welcome back to the twenty-third chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Lemon Warning

Naruto groaned slightly as he felt a warm sensation around the lower parts of his body. he let out another groan as he felt a tongue circle the head of his penis causing his shaft to harden fully.

Opening his eyes and looking down Naruto smiled as he saw Mei lying between his legs and sucking on the head of his penis while her hands where carefully playing with his balls.

"Well this is certainly the best way to start a day" Naruto moaned out at the feeling of Mei's oral work.

Mei hummed and nodded in agreement before pushing her head further down the length of Naruto's penis slightly scraping her teeth on his skin.

"Damn your Insatiable" Naruto moaned again as Mei pushed her head as far as she could completely enveloping Naruto's penis into her mouth.

"It's your fault" Mei said pulling Naruto's penis out of her mouth and began to place light kisses all around his shaft.

"How so?" Naruto asked staring into Mei's eyes.

"Your dick was pressing into my ass and it woke me up, plus it looked like you had the most painful case of morning wood" Mei purred trailing her tongue down the underside of Naruto's penis eventually reaching his balls.

Re-positioning herself Mei moved her hands towards Naruto's shaft and begun to vigorously pump Naruto's penis, meanwhile Mei's mouth had moved towards his balls and her tongue was lapping at each of them.

"I'm gonna cum soon" Naruto groaned out at the feeling of Mei licking his balls.

"Good we have to get prepared soon" Mei said stopping her actions for a second before quickly launching back down and placing her mouth over his scrotum and giving both his balls a long suck.

"Shit...here it comes" Naruto moaned out while Mei grabbed the base of his penis and quickly placed the head into her mouth and flicked the it with her tongue.

Naruto finally groaned in satisfaction as he came into Mei's mouth. The auburn haired women moaned at the feeling of Naruto's seed filling her mouth enjoying the taste more than some of the finest sake's.

After a couple of minutes Mei finally removed her mouth away from Naruto's penis with an audible popping noise and quickly positioned herself onto her knees.

Looking towards Naruto Mei allowed a sneaky grin to form onto her face before opening her mouth to show Naruto the load he had given her, quickly closing her mouth Mei rolled Naruto's seed around in her mouth and quickly swallowed the load moaning as she did.

"Now why did you have to do that I'm hard again" Naruto moaned out feeling his shaft harden once again.

Mei looked towards Naruto's penis in amusement before grasping it into her hands and began to slowly tug on it.

"Well we still have time it just means we'll have to get a wash at the same time" Mei said watching Naruto's pleasured struck face.

"S-sounds like a plan" Naruto said trying not to show Mei how much hold she had over him.