Invasion Begins !

Welcome back to the chapter number 165 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Sasuke

Sasuke gulped down the cup of water in his hand as he and his team consisting of Jugo, Karin and Suigetsu sat around a small round table in a small run down bar in Kaminari no Kuni No (Land of Lightning) right now the group were resting at the bar tonight before heading off to capture the eight tail Jinchuriki then after that his revenge on Konoha could begin.

Tightening his grip around the cup Sasuke gritted his teeth in anger all those years spent angry at Izumi all those years wasted hating her when in fact she had always been looking out for him she had always been protecting him but he had been too stupid to know...it was obvious thinking about it now all those signs he had missed due to his blind revenge and thirst of wanting her dead.

Konoha...he couldn't forgive that place or the elders they had forced his sister into a wall and they had been the one responsible for the massacre of his family and now with Izumi gone there was no way he could make it up to her. The only thing he could do would be get stronger and kill anyone who dared to hurt his family or insult them his pride as an Uchiha wouldn't allow him to take everything his clan...his sister had been given lying down.

He wondered slightly how Naruto felt...during the fight he had found out the two had been romantically involved and despite the thought bringing vile to his mouth he knew that Naruto must have also held a deep hatred for Konoha now...perhaps he had also known of Izumi's secret since it seemed she had confided in him a lot.

Slightly hearing the sound of Karin and Suigetsu arguing Sasuke widened his eyes ever so slightly as the images of both Nimato and Sakura appeared quickly shaking his head he stood up without a word it was pointless thinking about those two he had buried that part of him behind all that was left was his revenge.

Few Days Later

Pain walked through the forests of Hi No Kuni he could hear the sound of the people in Konoha laughing and living their day to day lives and as he broke out of the forest he came to be what appeared to be a guard post which had five shinobi's stationed here.

"Hey you what are you doing here?" One of the shinobi's asked while Pain just stared at him blankly with his Rinnegan.

As the other Konoha shinobi took notice of Pain one of them raised an eyebrow at Pain's cloak noticing the red clouds his eyes widened however before he could say anything Pain had disappeared and was in front of him stabbing a small black rod through the man's chest killing him instantly.

"He's fast" One of the other Konoha shinobi said out loud backing away however his back soon hit something and quickly turning around he was forced to gasp and widen his eyes as Pain had gotten right behind him before stabbing the rod through the man's throat and throwing him into wall coating it with blood.

The other Konoha shinobi looked shocked however before they could say anything shadows appeared behind them and they fell to the floor blood pooling at their bodies however one was still able to crawl away he was willing himself to notify someone.

Pain noticing the crawling man turned his attention towards him and lifted his hand and defying physics the crawling Konoha shinobi was pulled towards Pain who grabbed him by his throat.

"Tell me where is Nimato Namikaze" Pain demanded however the Konoha shinobi just looked confused for a moment before his eyes closed dying due to the blood loss.