Meeting Two Ladies

Welcome back to the fourth chapter of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto sighed as he looked at the women in front of him she was a light skinned woman with hazel eyes and straight blonde hair. Her hair went down to her waist in two ponytails and formed two bangs that framed her face; she had a diamond shape mark on her forehead which Naruto immediately recognized.

She was wearing a grass green haori with the words gamble written on the back underneath that she wore a kimono style blouse with no sleeves and was held closed by broad, dark bluish-grey obi that matches her pants. Her blouse was held quite low giving Naruto a good view of her cleavage; she also wore open toed sandals with high heels and red polish on her toenails.

However what Naruto noticed straight away was the green necklace around her neck.

"Tsunade Senju?" Naruto asked, he watched as the woman's eyes narrowed at him.

"Maybe who wants to know?" She demanded and as Naruto was about to answer he felt an arm wrap itself around his shoulder; looking back he could see his godfather and sensei smiling.

"Hime, why such a negative greeting" Jiraiya said while leaning on Naruto surprisingly only showing a small nosebleed despite how brutal the hit looked.

"Jiraiya...what are you doing here?" Tsunade asked signalling her hand for someone to walk out from a hiding spot.

"Oh you know me just checking up on a few things" Jiraiya answered, Naruto vaguely wondered why he didn't tell Tsunade that it was an Orochimaru related problem but shrugged it off thinking he was being a little over protective.

"Well...whatever let's just go to a bar I've lost enough money today" Tsunade muttered sourly while Naruto watched as another woman came running out of the door behind Tsunade.

The woman was a fair skinned woman of average height and had black hair and black eyes. Her hair was straight and shoulder length with bangs that cover her eyes and frame her face, she wore a bluish-black kimono with white trimmings, held closed by a white obi. She also wore open toed sandals with low heels and in her hands was a small pig.

"Ah Shizune-chan it's so good to see you it also looks like you've grown more womanly since I last saw you" Jiraiya said perversely while looking at the black haired woman's curves and bosom.

"Cram it pervert before I punch you" Tsunade said dangerously obviously protective of the other woman.

"Fine...let's go get a drink and catch up" Jiraiya said walking back towards the center of town closely followed by Naruto, Tsunade and Shizune.

Several minutes later the group where sat round a table sipping on sake.

"So what's the deal with the brat Jiraiya" Tsunade asked gulping down a cup of sake as if it was water.

Naruto frowned a little when he heard the way Tsunade talked about him as if he wasn't even in the room.

"Well it's kind of a long story" Jiraiya said rubbing the back of his head and then began to explain everything.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"So your Minato and Kushina's kid huh...I thought you had died the same night as your parents, but I can see why you left" She said pouring another cup of sake and leaning back letting her cleavage bounce a little as she had now discarded her haori.