Letter To Hokage!

Welcome back to the chapter number 51 of "Strings Of Destiny".

For those who are wondering how Naruto looks like, you can take a reference to the above image just imagine Naruto with longer hairs.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Hiruzen Sarutobi sighed as he watched the moon from on top of the Hokage monument. It was surprisingly quiet considering the finals of the Chunin exams were tomorrow...however it was quite relaxing. He had lived a long enough life to know that these type of nights don't come around often it was the type that made him feel that he was at peace.

Looking to his hand he smiled at the small scroll inside it he frowned however when he remembered how he had retrieved it.

Flashback

Hiruzen yawned while signing the papers in front of him, he had lost count how many he had gone through.

However a knock on his door made him look up and he smiled slightly when he noticed his secretary walk in.

"Miss Yuhi, has arrived she has finished her mission" The secretary said and Hiruzen nodded to her motioning her to bring Kurenai in, he had been meaning to see her anyway since she had been dating his son and once he had heard they had broken up again he had sent Kurenai on the mission in hopes Asuma would go with her. Yet his son had declined her allowing her to go on her own because he had thought Kurenai would come running straight back to him.

As Kurenai walked through the door Hiruzen immediately narrowed his eyes. Kurenai was standing there a frown on her face her eyes downcast and the whites of her eyes were red, her hair was all messed. He had been alive long enough to know Kurenai was about to break down any moment.

"Kurenai, I'm glad you're back how did the mission go?" Hiruzen asked and immediately Kurenai flinched before walking forward and raising her head and telling him everything.

Hiruzen sat there shocked as Kurenai explained the situation a mixture of emotions going through him. She had met Naruto out on the mission he had saved her...and apparently they had even started a brief romance not to mention it seemed that Kurenai had fallen for Naruto...fallen hard. However he was shocked that Naruto had just left playing with Kurenai's heart. Hiruzen did have his hopes up when she had said Naruto would come back but lied just to get Kurenai into bed.

A brief image of his son came into his head and he frowned as he imagined how hard this would hit him as despite what Asuma said he did love Kurenai more than anything..

Noticing the scroll in her hand Hiruzen took it off her as she had explained it was addressed to him he was not worried in the slightest that it could be a trap or anything like that since he knew Naruto and he knew what Naruto wanted to protect most.

"Kurenai" Hiruzen said as he noticed her leaving the room. She turned around with a confused expression.

"About you and Naruto...I'm sorry but I'd like you not to spread that information around...in fact it would be better if you pretend you didn't meet Naruto" Hiruzen said and Kurenai frowned slightly her fists clenching as if she was holding something back.

"Hai...Hokage-sama" Kurenai stated before turning around again leaving Hiruzen to sigh at the problems Naruto was causing.

Opening the scroll by adding a bit of his blood Hiruzen proceeded to read the contents.