Naruto vs Sasuke

Welcome back to the chapter number 136 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Sasuke stared in shock as his hand and 'jutsu' had been stopped by the interference of Naruto Namikaze the man seemed much larger than he had pictured.

"Now...kids should play nicely don't you think Sasuke-chan?" Naruto questioned his eyes looked down on Sasuke before they narrowed at the feeling of a certain chakra presence.

"So you show yourself at last...Orochimaru" Naruto said and out of the ground the Snake Sannin appeared a large grin on his face while he stared at Naruto.

"I was about to stop my foolish student however I sensed your arrival so I left things play out" Orochimaru said and Naruto heard Sasuke scoff at being called foolish.

"Well you know a foolish student is usually the cause of a foolish master" Naruto stated before looking down to check the state of Nimato and the rest it was fair to say they were pretty beat up.

Sasuke getting tired of having his arm held went to unsheathe his blade but Naruto noticing the movement swung Sasuke around and sent him skidding off the floor. Turning his eyes to Orochimaru Naruto noticed the grin was still on his face it seemed he was okay with the idea of Sasuke fighting.

"Give it up Sasuke...you can't beat me" Naruto said as Sasuke glared at him and activated his Sharingan and for Naruto it was a little weird seeing the Sharingan glaring at him in hatred.

"We'll see" Sasuke muttered before going through hand seals and his hand became engulfed with lightning.

Naruto heard Orochimaru chuckle slightly at Sasuke's recklessness to charge and wondered why he was so confident in his students fighting power.

"I'm sure Izumi...will be thankful if you beat her brother won't she?" Orochimaru asked making Naruto's eyes widen.

Bastard he knew about Izumi's secret however it wasn't that surprising since Orochimaru had more insight than most, anything that was shady in the shinobi world was most likely part of the Snake Sannin's plan.

Dodging a slice from Sasuke's Chidori Naruto narrowed his eyes at the pattern Sasuke was attacking vertical and horizontal slices one after the other making Naruto unable to counter unless he was willing to take an attack.

Allowing his hand to become coated in wind chakra Naruto sent his own horizontal slice to meet Sasuke's Chidori causing a slight shockwave in the air however after a few seconds Naruto sent Sasuke flying away by overpowering him with his superior strength, not to mention this reminded Naruto sort of how his fights were with the Raikage however on a way lesser scale.

Using the Chidori to stab into the ground Sasuke stopped himself from falling back any further and standing up straight Sasuke took a look at his hand and noticed the slight cuts on it. Glaring at Naruto Sasuke knew his attack had been bested however he wouldn't give up if he could beat Naruto here he knew he would be able to complete his goal and defeat Izumi.

Charging at Naruto again with a scream Sasuke threw his sword at Naruto to which Naruto moved his head out of the way by bending his neck however the attack was soon followed up by several shurikens coming at him and Naruto coated his hands in Moukton and defended himself from the attacks by raising his hands making the shuriken stick into the wood.