It doesn't have to this way

Welcome back to the chapter number 154 of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto groaned as he awoke he felt refreshed a lot more refreshed than he had done in a long time opening his eyes he immediately faced a naked back, a very creamy colored naked back of a black haired woman. Smiling at the thought of him and Izumi finally hooking up Naruto wrapped his arm around her mid-body before moving closer to Izumi and kissing her neck.

Izumi groaned as she felt something pleasant touching her neck she hadn't slept like this ever she felt safe, warm and most of all at home. Opening her eyes slightly she nuzzled her head closer to Naruto's as she felt his hand rubbing her thighs.

"I'd of thought you'd be sleeping still considering how easily tired you got" Izumi stated with a smirk as she felt Naruto's lips turn into a smirk as he kissed her neck she was trying to tease him now even in this situation.

"You where the one letting out cute noises last night Uchiha" Naruto said back his hands going lower under the covers making Izumi's breath to become trapped.

Lemon Warning - Skip if you don't like them.

Naruto's hands reached Izumi's upper thighs and began to move towards her womanhood, she immediately widened her legs as she bit back a moan from Naruto's fingers teasing her pussy.

"You're being cruel" Izumi moaned out into Naruto's ear as she nibbled on it slightly all the while Naruto's fingers began to pump in and out of her.

"Are you finally submitting to me Uchiha?" Naruto asked making Izumi's eyes immediately focus before narrowing she was being mocked she submitted to no one last night she had matched Naruto thrust to thrust and orgasm to orgasm she had made sure Naruto had been left panting on his back exhausted and despite the fact she was in the same state she never submitted.

Quickly straddling Naruto she used her fingers to scrape Naruto's chest slightly before leaning down and placing kisses and sucking on his neck to hopefully leave a hickey which would show she had staked her claim on him. Seeing him groan Izumi traced her fingers up Naruto's now erect penis that rested snugly between her ass cheeks.

"You were saying?" Izumi whispered out her hand reaching down to Naruto's balls to give them a playful squeeze which caused his back to arch.

Izumi smirking at her dominance over Naruto and grasped his penis and lowered her body onto it moaning as she felt his manhood begin to stretch her insides. She understood now slightly how some of the woman Naruto had slept with before could get easily addicted to this. She moaned again as she slid her body down his shaft his hands grabbed her ass cheeks helping her move however closing her eyes as she fought off the urge to orgasm Izumi began to pant. She had found out very quickly her body wanted Naruto to stay inside her as whenever the head of his dick was just about to come out her insides would constrict in an attempt to keep his dick inside.

"You're gonna cum" Naruto said with a smirk he knew she was close as he had realized she would always close her eyes tightly whenever she was about to cum and he loved when he could get the better of Izumi in these situations as she was so stubborn she refused to lose at anything.

"I-I'm not...don't get so cocky" Izumi said glaring down at Naruto before their fingers interlocked and she leaned down to passionately kiss him this was another form of a battle between her and him and she was going to make sure she wasn't going to lose.