Two 9 Tails

Welcome back to the chapter number 138 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The sound of drunken laughter could be heard within a small tavern on the outskirts of a little town in the middle of Hi No Kuni it was dark and the moon was out however inside the lights were blindingly bright as people drank, partied and made fool of themselves in general. This place truly was a place where the lowest of the lowest went to drink however it was completely packed as well.

In the corner of the tavern around a small table Naruto and Izumi sat there with a bottle of sake between them. They didn't wear anything to hide their faces since the people in here could barely see anything anyway due to how drunk they were.

The reason as to why the two are sat in this tavern was due to the fact if Sora did leave the village then he would most likely head towards the fire temple and to get there this tavern happened to be in the middle of that trip. It was a smart plan devised by Izumi as this way Sora would come to them without even knowing it.

"It's been awhile since I've drunk alcohol" Izumi stated looking at the small amount of sake in her cup. Naruto raised an eyebrow in contemplation he was tempted to mock her for the last time she was drunk she had attacked him in lust however he held back since she would probably make him pay in a painful way.

"Well it's been awhile since we've been able to just relax" Naruto reasoned out and Izumi looked at him for a few seconds before nodding and quickly downing her cup of sake causing Naruto to almost break out in laughter especially when he saw her cheeks redden and her eye's became unfocused.

For Naruto it was always amusing to see such a strict and serious woman become drunk off the tiniest amount of alcohol however there was a downside to this as well as when Izumi got drunk she either got really stupid or really aggressive and both were as bad as the other for Naruto.

"What are you looking at?" Izumi said in an aggressive tone, strands of her hair where now covering her face slightly and Naruto's eyebrow ticked great...an aggressive Izumi.

"You're a lightweight" Naruto said plainly and immediately he felt a great pain in his shin while Izumi smirked at him.

"Shut up besides this stuff is like water why did you want us to stop here? Didn't you want to wait for that Sora kid to show himself?" Izumi asked with a slur in her voice causing Naruto to narrow his eyes a little she was right.

"Well...if I'm going to wait I might as well do something I enjoy in the meantime right?" Naruto asked however Izumi ignored him in favor of drinking her cup of sake.

"...Hey Naruto" Izumi said lowering the cup from her lips to show her frown as she stared into the cup of sake a dark look on her face.

"Yeah?" Naruto replied back looking around the bar the place was a mess people were partying, fighting and drinking all over the place a few years ago this was all he ever saw every night when he relaxed, he felt this scene was a little barbaric even for himself now.

"Do you remember the first time you killed someone...innocent?" Izumi wondered her voice was a lot more stoic than it usually was as she talked and Naruto noticed how she would shift slightly out of the corner of his eye.

"...Yes" Naruto answered taking a swig of his cup of sake his voice didn't change its tone nor did his face shift he remained completely composed as he answered.