Return To Konoha

Welcome back to the chapter number 52 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Next Day

Hiruzen glared at his student Orochimaru...he had killed the Yondaime Kazekage and disguised himself as the man.

The day had been going so great as well...Hiruzen had thought he had seen many aspiring shinobi and watched them accomplish impressive feats his favorite had been watching Nimato defeat Hyuuga Neji no one had been expecting the blonde haired Jinchuriki to pull out a victory and he had managed to defeat a genius of the Hyuuga clan as well not to mention exploited an unknown weakness Neji had since the Hyuuga couldn't see at a three-sixty vision.

After that he had even devised a plan to attack the Hyuuga boy from underground surprising everyone with his uppercut knocking Neji out. Hiruzen had smiled at the outburst of cheers from the crowd. Nimato was finally getting the acknowledgement he deserved.

Spitting out some blood due to the sword that had been lodged into his chest Hiruzen let off a brief smile despite everything that had happened today he could die in peace knowing the future generations of Konoha would be even better than the last.

Of course today there had been a lot of problems with Sunagakure and Otogakure invading and even Orochimaru summoned the first and second Hokage Hiruzen could honestly say he was happy...he'd be able to reunite with his wife and watch the story unfold knowing he did the best he could.

"This is it" Hiruzen said his hands placed firmly onto Orochimaru's shoulders immediately his arms where sealed off thanks to the work of the Shiki Fujin (Dead Demon Consuming Seal) Hiruzen was grateful he was able to at least seal of the arms of his once student since he knew how much he cared about his arms and without them his obsession with Jutsu's was pointless.

"Fool, Konoha is finished" Orochimaru shouted out as he lost feeling in his arms.

"You should know by now Orochimaru...not to underestimate the shinobi of this village" Hiruzen replied with a smirk.

"Konoha shinobi's are protecting the village...they fight with all their life...true strength is not the mastery of Ninjutsu" Hiruzen continued startling Orochimaru.

"I was never able to teach you that...when they are protecting something important that's when a Shinobi's true strength appears" Hiruzen carried on a small image of Naruto popped into his head while the smile on his face grew.

"A boring speech" Orochimaru said glaring at his sensei that seemed to be happy at the current situation.

"Perhaps...but in a moment you are going to lose all of your precious Jutsu's" Hiruzen replied causing Orochimaru to widen his eyes.

"STOP IT!" Orochimaru yelled at his sensei.

"SEAL!" Hiruzen shouted and the Shinigami cut the connection between the teacher and student and dragged Orochimaru's arms and Hiruzen's soul into himself.

As Hiruzen began to fall he noticed the despair look on Orochimaru's face...and even now he felt sympathy for his once student.

"When the tree leaves dance, one shall find flames. The fire shadow will illuminate the village, and once again, tree leaves shall...bud anew" Hiruzen whispered his body crashing into the ground a large smile plastered on his face as he heard the last muffled shouting from Orochimaru to release the barrier around them.