Ego

Welcome back to the chapter number 133 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Naruto

Naruto and Izumi reappeared in what seemed to be a small cabin that had a Hiraishin kunai stuck into a small wooden table and as Naruto was about to walk away to get some alone time he felt a hand on his shoulder before feeling a tremendous punch to his jaw.

"That was exactly you all of it, your ego makes you blind to even the simplest of things a man who can make an army turn away with just a mention of his name look at how far you've come all those woman you slept with did you ever think you might be hurting someone else acting like you have?" Izumi wondered momentarily shocking Naruto.

"All of them you make them so afraid and angry at you and now they are attacking the ones you care about which is what you left the village to stop wasn't it?" Izumi finally shouted she was sick of his pride and ego getting in the way she had seen men be corrupted so easily by their ego...and good men as well who had been completely twisted by their ego blinding them to lose sight.

"All of this time you've been making people feel bad just so they could feel like you but it has to stop...no more running away from your troubles by making other people feel like crap...otherwise your nothing more than a...coward" Izumi said her voice wavering slightly at the end.

However her eyes widened when she felt Naruto wrap his arms around her in a hug...he had no idea why but Izumi looked so haunted and even her entire body posture seemed off.

"You're right...I'm a huge coward, but as long as you believe in me...I know I can be better than I was yesterday...do you still believe in me...Izumi?" Naruto asked as he stared right ahead he had Izumi in a hug as he had no idea what else to do each word she said was like a blade across his bare skin, her words could hit harder than any of the Raikage's hardest punches.

"...I do...just try to remember what your actions do to those you leave behind" Izumi whispered and Naruto was confused at what she meant but he assumed whatever she said must have had some story behind it for her to act like this.

"Ah...Okay"

With Keiga

In the large mansion of the fire Daimyo's home Keiga sat at one of the upper level rooms with a large smirk on his face watching as the rain poured down and trickled off the large paneled windows.

All of the nobles had made their way to their respective countries and by this time tomorrow it would be known all around the world that the Daimyo of the spring country is a whore and Mame's chance of becoming the future ruler of this country would be gone and with Tazawa showing an irrational behavior today in front of many nobles that would rule him out as well.

Keiga let out a small chuckle all of his competition had been wiped out in one swift movement now all that was left was disposing of his father...however it had to be at the right moment and ideally when a great tragedy occurs as he'd be able to use it to get more power.

Looking at his Kairson hand Keiga frowned it had taken him so long to get on track with his life...his days of acting like the good son and doing everything he was told was over, he really did have to thank Naruto for opening his eyes power in this world meant everything without it you could just end up like trash dying on the roadside.