The Regret And Bet!

Welcome back to the chapter number 61 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Naruto

Naruto sighed as he walked around town with the sun setting. The situation with Tsunade was frustrating him he could tell she was tempted by the offer of seeing Dan and Nawaki again however he couldn't tell what her next action was going to be.

Feeling a familiar chakra Naruto quickly hid in an alley and waited for the sources of the chakra to walk past.

"Ah, this sucks, we've been travelling all day and we still haven't come across this Tsunade woman" Nimato moaned and Naruto widened his eyes at the sound of his brother and it also looked like he had been spot on about Jiraiya's plan. He would come looking for Tsunade to become Hokage after all she was the woman he loved.

"Don't shout out that information stupid" Jiraiya shouted causing both student and teacher to glare at each other. Naruto would have laughed if it wasn't for the situation he was in.

Watching them walk past Naruto decided to follow his sensei and little brother perhaps these two could convince Tsunade to come back and become Hokage and succeed where he failed.

Naruto continued to watch both Jiraiya and Nimato for a little while longer it was surreal to him as he watched the two since it reminded him of the time when he traveled around with his sensei.

As he continued to watch them he raised his eyebrow as they entered a bar, he could feel Tsunade and Shizune's chakra in there it seemed like the meeting was going to happen and Naruto knew immediately that both Tsunade and Nimato's personalities would clash.

With Tsunade

Tsunade frowned as she stared at the young Uzumaki in front of her...he was annoying to say the least but what annoyed her the most was his and Jiraiya's persistence that she should become Hokage it was the exact same story Naruto had told. Why was it everyone thought she should become Hokage...she wasn't worthy.

As she looked at Nimato she could see the resemblance in both him and Naruto, granted Naruto may have been better looking and smarter however she could see they were brothers straight away.

"What are we wasting our time here for? Why would you want this old drunk to be Hokage Ero-Sennin?" Nimato asked and Tsunade felt her eyebrow twitch...old? Oh if he only knew the things she had done with his brother he certainly wouldn't be calling her old.

"What was that brat?" Tsunade asked putting on foot on the table while clenching her fist. Nimato forever the stubborn Genin stood up on the table and glared at Tsunade.

"What's the matter you going deaf?" Nimato asked and Tsunade growled...he was definitively as cocky as his brother that was for sure.

"Let's take this outside" Tsunade said with a growl the brat was hitting a sore spot for her and she was going to make him regret it.

"Lead the way" Nimato argued back and Tsunade smirked he may be stupid but he was brave and reckless.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Tsunade ignored her student's pleas not to fight Nimato and continued to walk into the street it was pretty deserted so she wasn't worried about causing too much damage.

"Sure you want to do this?" Jiraiya asked Nimato as they walked out he was certain Tsunade wouldn't hurt Nimato to much but he knew she would make sure he learnt his lesson.