Cannot Control Him

Welcome back to the chapter number 176 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"He did what?" Sakura asked shocked at what she had just been told by Nimato and Kakashi.

Everyone else in the large tent also had similar looking expression written across their faces as well. Kakashi had requested for the people he believed could be trusted with sharing with to attend this meeting it was dark outside so a large gathering was quite easy.

In the tent was Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, Lee, Gai, Neji, Yamato and Tenten outside making sure there was no eaves droppers was Sai and Akamaru they had all banded together to hear out Kakashi's plan.

"Danzo made a public spectacle of burning hundreds of innocent people in order to try getting a greater public image than what Nimato has now" Kakashi explained while some of the occupants in the tent still had confused looks on their faces.

"But why what does he get out of that?" Tenten asked she couldn't quite understand why anyone would burn innocent people to get a good image wouldn't that get the complete opposite results?

"He framed them...the people he was burning I believe he may be trying to take Tsunade-sama's Hokage position and I fear he's a lot closer than we think" Kakashi answered he had always known Danzo had wanted the Hokage position even when Kakashi had been in Anbu Danzo would come to him offering him a position in his own private army.

"But that's treason we should tell people" Kiba exclaimed shocked at the news of a Konoha councilor trying to take over the village.

"I suppose it's not that easy it would be our word against his...isn't that right Kakashi-sensei?" Shino asked starting to grasp the situation and Kakashi nodded it was all good telling people stuff but without cold hard facts and evidence to back it up with their words where as good lies.

"Yes...at the moment if we were to tell anybody about what is happening there is a good chance we'll be looked at strangely and be questioned over our loyalty we need something that can back up our claims" Kakashi explained getting a nod from everyone in the tent and Kakashi quickly looked towards Yamato.

"You've been to Danzo's underground training facility do you still know where it is?" Kakashi wondered however Yamato shook his head.

"Sorry...he moves his base every now and then and it's been years since I was in root it's probably long gone where I trained" Yamato reasoned and Kakashi understood Danzo was a careful man after all if any of his root shinobi betrayed him he'd have to make sure he was able to move locations quickly. Asking Sai was also a no due to a branding Sai had on his tongue which made him unable to speak about anything that could compromise Danzo.

"This is maddening how did he get so much power in the first place?" Kiba asked in frustration while pulling at his hair he didn't understand how one councilor could have so much influence of a village.

"Take into consideration Kiba the mind-sets of the villagers right now they are scared their homes have been destroyed and Danzo is using that fear to rally them over to his side his biggest ace though was announcing he had killed Naruto..." Kakashi said narrowing his eye it was no doubt a smart move by Danzo using the fear the villagers had of the Akatsuki while also showing them he could protect them by burning an Akatsuki member right in front of them.

"So he used a traitor as a scapegoat?" Kiba asked however Nimato quickly grabbed him by his collar and glared at him.

"Don't call my brother a traitor!" Nimato angrily said while Kiba glared back and tried to push Nimato's hands off of him.