Sweet Time

Welcome back to the chapter number 62 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

The sound of birds chirping woke Naruto from his peaceful sleep he opened one eye and to his surprise found it was morning...late in the morning. It was way later than when he usually woke up, he would admit he was tired...more tired than he had been in a long while and it wasn't just from the all night sex he had with Tsunade.

He...was tired...the only thing keeping him going was to protect his brother and...Izumi, without either of them he was certain he'd have most likely lost his will to live by now his brother and closest friend was truly the only thing keeping him going at this point in his life he felt like scum that he was sleeping with Tsunade in hopes she would change her mind and become Hokage.

"Morning" Tsunade moaned rolling over to lay her head on his chest, placing her ear over his heart so she could hear the sound of it beating.

"Good morning" Naruto said placing a kiss to Tsunade's forehead he enjoyed as she nuzzled closer to him since it did make him feel a little better over the situation.

"It's quite late" Tsunade commented noticing the sun was out she had been exhausted due to Naruto's...bed skills last night so it wasn't really that much of a surprise it was late.

"Yeah..." Naruto replied trailing his hand down Tsunade's naked back all the way down to her ass.

Lemon Warning

Frowning Tsunade straddled Naruto grasping his flaccid penis as she did before playing with it in her hands, she rolled his balls between her fingers and played with his foreskin stretching it as she looked at him with a playful smile.

"What's wrong?" Tsunade asked she could feel his penis harden and she was dying to put it in her pussy.

"Nothing..." Naruto replied rubbing her thighs the memories of his past slowly disappearing due to her pleasuring skills.

"You sure?" Tsunade questioned frowning he had made her feel a lot better last night over her problem and the least she could do was the same for him.

"Positive" Naruto replied with a smirk before raising Tsunade up and lining her pussy up with his dick before she slowly slid down.

Moaning Tsunade bit her lip...she was certain by now her insides must have been shaped for Naruto's penis however each time it felt fun and pleasurable to have him inside her.

For a moment the two of them made eye contact while she continued to ride up and down his shaft, then as if on instinct the two of them lowered their gaze towards where their genitals where and watched the transition. It was weird for both of them to watch his penis disappear into her body yet at the same time it felt so sexy.

"It's deep" Tsunade groaned out as she felt Naruto's penis kiss her womb for several minutes.

Pounding harder and faster Naruto sat up and wrapped his arms around Tsunade's shoulders and in turn she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm close" Naruto moaned out his orgasm approaching Tsunade smiled she was close herself and his sperm was just the thing she needed to reach it.

"Give me it" Tsunade whispered kissing Naruto's chin as he continued to thrust upwards. Groaning Naruto began to fire his seed into Tsunade filling her womb up and as if a trigger Naruto's orgasm set her own off making her release her own juices.