I'll Never Love Again

Welcome back to the chapter number 50 of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON, so read at your own risk.

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Kurenai's head drooped as she panted heavily next to Naruto's ear her hair was covering her facial expression but Naruto could tell she was blushing...or so he thought.

The small smile on Kurenai's lips stunned Naruto momentarily before she turned to face him her smile growing larger before finally she started to laugh hysterically.

Unable to gain control over her laughter Kurenai buried her face in Naruto's chest to stop it.

"C-Cuddling" Kurenai managed to get out through pauses of giggles and Naruto finally understood what she was laughing at and chuckled a few times with her.

"So you enjoyed cuddling that much?" Naruto asked with teasing tone before meeting the shining red eyes of Kurenai as she stared at him with what seemed to be lust, playfulness and happiness all rolled into one.

"I think I could go for another round of cuddling" Kurenai replied with a slight giggle before leaning down to passionately kiss Naruto.

Later

"What are you looking at?" Kurenai asked as Naruto stared at her, she was in the process of drinking of a cup of sake before she had realized Naruto had been staring at her.

"I...don't know you seem different" Naruto replied with a smile, it was true Kurenai seemed different from when he first met her she was more...confident. When he had first met her she was shy in any type of intimate contact, embarrassed to be seen with someone in an intimate matter however during the last two days she had slowly become playful and even dare he say outgoing.

"What do you mean?" Kurenai questioned with a smile resting her chin on her hand.

"I don't know...but it's different in a good way" Naruto replied taking into Kurenai's appearance. After their little session earlier they had gone back to Naruto's room and got ready to go out to eat where they proceeded to flirt with one another all night, sometimes Kurenai would spend a few extra seconds eating her food while throwing him seductive looks not to mention intimate contacts like rubbing each others thighs.

After that they had went to a small bar to have a few drinks and looking at her now Naruto couldn't help but grin at her appearance she had applied her usual purple eye shadow and crimson red lipstick. She had tied her hair into a ponytail with two bangs framing her face, she had decided to wear a backless red dress that pushed her breasts together and fit tightly to her curves showing her figure.

"I'm glad, I feel a little different...do you one to get out of here?" Kurenai asked a little uncomfortable at the amount of people staring at her in the bar as it seemed everyone's eyes were on her, it was either the woman who were glaring at her in jealousy because she was drinking with someone as handsome as Naruto or because she looked more beautiful than them.

With the males they were either staring in jealousy or lust, jealousy at Naruto that he was talking to someone as beautiful as Kurenai or they were staring in lust at her as if they were trying to undress her with their eyes.

"Yeah sure" Naruto answered standing up closely followed by Kurenai as they left the bar.

"So what did you have planned now?" Kurenai asked as Naruto threw his arm around Kurenai's shoulders and pulling her in close and in turn she wrapped her arms around his waist.