Fight In Iwa

Welcome back to the chapter number 81 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Onoki

Onoki frowned as he entered the village he hated coming into villages like this...Iwagakure was the most respected village in Tsuchi No Kuni not to mention there was only one person above him in power in this entire country however that person was also the exact same person who he had come to see.

Stopping in mid step Onoki frowned before closing his eyes he could feel it...an incredible chakra it was above Kage level...three of them to be exact.

Looking into the sky Onoki grunted whoever these chakra's belong to were not someone he could take lightly and immediately he raised his own chakra before launching into the sky flying above the buildings.

"Jiji!" Kurotsuchi shouted as her grandfather took off Kitsuchi also narrowed his eyes even though he couldn't sense chakra he knew his father could and if there was someone who could make his father move like this that meant trouble.

"Come on let's go" Kitsuchi said taking off in the direction his father set off and Kurotsuchi nodded straight away she was kind of excited it seemed this trip wasn't going to be as boring as she thought.

With Naruto

Naruto frowned as he felt the chakra spike the chakra was coming towards him, there wasn't much time.

"I need you to get away from here" Naruto stated seriously towards Nimato there was no way he could avoid this battle otherwise whoever this was would go after either Nimato or Izumi...and he wouldn't allow that Naruto would never allow someone to go after he cared about.

"What?" Nimato asked in confusion however a single glare from Naruto made him gulp.

"Go find Izumi and Yotogi and get out of here" Naruto stated staring up into the sky glaring at the small figure floating above as whoever it was, was sending an incredible amount of killing intent onto them.

"But what about you will you be alright?" Nimato asked with traces of fear in his voice he could now feel the overwhelming killing intent...and he was afraid for Naruto he didn't want to run and leave him behind. Naruto stopped frowning for a moment before turning to Nimato and bent down.

"Don't worry about me I'll be fine...in a moment everyone's attention will be on me use that chance to get out of here" Naruto ordered placing his hand on top of Nimato's head before smiling.

Naruto slowly stood up and removed his hood allowing his blonde spiky hair and azure eyes to be shown and for a few seconds not many people noticed his presence however it didn't take long for a few of the older generations to link two and two together and immediately people began to panic.

"I-It's the Namikaze" One older man shouted and immediately everyone stared at Naruto and guards began to make their way towards him.

"Don't die" Naruto heard Nimato say as the young Jinchuriki set off to look for Izumi and Yotogi.

Putting his thumb up Naruto smiled before looking towards the floating figure and in a blink of an eye the floating figure disappeared.

Naruto just had time to raise his forearm to block a punch that caused his feet to sink into the ground.

"Of all people I'd have never expected you to show your face around here" Onoki stated gritting his teeth as he stared at Naruto.

"It looks like I'm in trouble doesn't it old timer" Naruto grinned now recognizing this man as the Sandaime Tsuchikage Onoki.