Akatsuki meeting

Welcome back to the chapter number 111 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Amegakure No Sato

At the entrance of Amegakure a lone figure could be seen walking through the gates immediately several shinobi jumped in front of the lone person to stop them from getting through the gate after all it had been the order of Pain-sama or Kami-sama to make sure that absolutely no one gets through these gates without being interrogated the only exceptions were the Akatsuki.

"Oi, stop..." One of the guards started saying however underneath the hood the figure was wearing, one piercing azure eye peered through freezing the shinobi in all around those eyes were known all over the world and only a select few people had them.

"Namikaze-sama..." One of the shinobi whispered in awe as the hooded figure walked past them without even changing the pace he walked in.

Naruto narrowed his eyes under the hood he could feel the rain pounding on him already and he knew this was Pain's way of finding out if someone was in the village that wasn't meant to be here.

As he walked past the gate he ripped off a tag on the wall and immediately his Hiraishin marker became visible, it was just like he had thought someone had completely blocked him from getting back into Amegakure via Hiraishin.

"I don't have time to be playing these games..." Naruto muttered and to the normal person he towered over them in height by at least a foot but his overwhelming height intimidated most people around him. Looking towards the largest building in the village Naruto sighed it was time for what he had been dreading for the last two and a half years.

0°0°0°0°0°0

All the current members of the Akatsuki were in a room in the Akatsuki headquarters Deidara and Sasori sat around in quiet while Deidara secretly glared at Izumi across the room still bitter from his defeat he suffered when he first joined the Akatsuki.

Hidan and Kakuzu also sat by themselves in another section in the room Kakuzu seemed to be closing his eyes as if he was concentrating while Hidan was constantly testing how sharp his three bladed scythe was.

Kisame stood against the wall his eyes concentrating purely on Izumi as if he was watching his prey ready to move in at the slightest hint of weakness.

Izumi of course was on the other side of the room from Kisame and was actually further away from all of them, she could feel the glare Deidara was sending her however he was small fry for her if she wanted to defeat him she could at any time like she did before by just sending him into a Genjutsu. Kisame on the other hand was a completely different situation his constant never blinking stare was actually making her slightly sweat he was far too unpredictable.

The sound of the large double doors that lead into room opening caused everyone to glance in that direction of course everyone had their own reactions when a hooded figure walked into the room dripping wet from the rain.

"Yo...sorry I'm late" Naruto said lifting up his face his piercing azure eyes coming into the light for the first time since he had entered this village.

0°0°0°0°0°0

The majority of the Akatsuki gaped as Naruto walked into the room they had occupied, he stood taller than most of them now Kisame and Kakuzu being the only exceptions. Walking forwards Naruto made his way past members of the Akatsuki without as much saying a word these where the most feared criminals in the world however Naruto didn't even as much flinch in their presence.