Relaxation

Welcome back to the chapter number 46 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Kurenai groaned in pain as she opened her eyes she could vaguely feel she was lying on a bed but she couldn't really remember what happened...there was the mission to find out what was happening to the recent Konoha shinobi that had been sent to Otafuku...then there was the ambush by the Iwagakure missing-nins and that leader with the katana who had broken out of her Genjutsu by slicing his palm and had proceeded to try kill her but she was saved by...that man! Kurenai gasped as she remembered what happened looking around Kurenai frowned as she noticed she was lying on a single bed and was wrapped in bandages.

"So you're awake" Naruto said walking into the room his cloak still on and in his hand was a bowl of water and some dry towels.

"Don't come any closer who are you?" Kurenai said trying to move however she frowned as she noticed her body wasn't responding properly.

"You still don't trust me?" Naruto asked with raised eyebrows as Kurenai glared at him.

"Of course I don't even know who you are" Kurenai replied back and Naruto blinked a few times before putting his hands together.

"Ah, that's right...but don't freak out all right" Naruto said and moved his hands towards the hood hiding his face and slowly began to pull it down.

Kurenai's eyes widened when she saw the blonde spiky hair, the tanned skin those azure eyes...she had seen this man before but he was supposed to be dead.

"B-but you are" Kurenai stuttered and Naruto quickly put his finger to his lips.

"Yes...so now you know who I am do you trust me?" Naruto asked and Kurenai turned her head to the side slightly...was he stupid or was he just acting.

"No...what would make you think that better yet how are you even alive Naruto Namikaze died due to his wounds at the hands of the Raikage" Kurenai stated while Naruto's eyebrow ticked at the reminder.

"Well obviously that information was false as I'm still alive" Naruto replied and he noticed Kurenai flinch slightly in pain and he sighed he was getting off track again.

"Anyway I'm going to need you to turn over and remove those bandages" Naruto said and Kurenai looked at him and then down at her bandages before a large blush grew across her cheeks.

"Pervert...you...you undressed me?" Kurenai accused causing Naruto to back away slightly in fear he hadn't really taken into account how Kurenai would act it wasn't like he got that much of a good look either.

"I had to you had been injured pretty badly and your top was making it difficult to heal you" Naruto shot back while Kurenai still glared at him.

"Excuses...and tell me why should I do what you ask?" Kurenai asked and gulped slightly when Naruto's face turned serious.

"Because if you don't the poison in your body will kill you" Naruto stated and Kurenai gasped at the implications had he poisoned her...or was it when. She gasped again in realisation that the leader of the group of the Iwagakure missing-nin's must have been using a poisoned katana.

"Fine but you better not try anything funny" Kurenai stated and turned around so Naruto could see her back.

Getting the idea Naruto sighed and walked over towards her and untied the bandages around her chest so he could see the cut, it wasn't life threatening yet but it was still quite deep however the poison that was a different story it was a type that was usually used to slow down the movements of someone and eventually make their body unable to move on its own before killing them.