Got A Problem !

Welcome back to the chapter number 104 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto groaned in pain as he felt like his body had been burnt from the inside. He laid on the floor on his front while his head was turned to the side his eyes where half open while his vision was blurry. His breath was labored and his head was spinning, through his blurry eyes he could see the form of Felix through the fires that surrounded the giant phoenix.

However what really confused Naruto was how those red diamond eyes looked so sad and Naruto was even certain he could see tears coming from the giant phoenix.

Felix looked at Naruto in sadness he could feel his body being burned apart from removing Naruto's concealed memories of his past life. It was a painful procedure for both of them and Felix knew he didn't have a whole lot of time yet...but looking at Naruto he closed his eyes and thought back.

'One day...we shall meet again my old friend' Felix cried as he remembered the voice of his old friend...that sage...both of them had known each other since they were both young and back then Felix could remember his friend going by the name of Hagoromo before he was known as the sage.

Felix bowed his head down as the flames completely covered him and stared at Naruto one last time he could see now they weren't the same person...but there was times when talking to Naruto he could feel Hagoromo in Naruto, their will was unbreakable a normal person would have never survived the process as their mind and body would have been completely fried...however it was that strong will that Naruto possessed that held his body and mind together whatever his will was holding onto it must have been strong.

"Farewell...Naruto Namikaze I look forward to watching your story" Felix whispered and his vision began to blur and darken, then out of nowhere a figure appeared holding out its hand making Felix's eyes widen...those eyes and spirit.

"It's been far too long old friend..." Felix gasped at the sight in front of him and from the voice he heard.

"Ha...goromo" Felix whispered before holding out his wing and in a flash of light the entire room Felix, Naruto and Temari where in was completely engulfed in light causing Naruto to close his eyes tightly from the blinding light.

Once the light died down Naruto slowly opened his eyes once again he felt his body starting to respond. Looking over to where Felix was all Naruto could see was a small flame. Painfully pushing himself to his feet Naruto tried to remember what just happened...however he couldn't everything was blank after meeting Felix.

Looking around Naruto noticed Temari passed out on the other side of the room and he wondered what had happened to her. Stumbling slightly as he took a step forward Naruto walked towards the small set of flames and narrowed his eyes as he noticed something move within them.

Sticking his hands into the flame Naruto was surprised that the flames didn't even burn him in the slightest, shaking off the thought Naruto cupped whatever was moving in the flames and pulled it out. Naruto stared at his cupped hand for a few moments with a serious expression whatever was in there it was moving and he could also tell there was ash in his hand as well. Slowly opening his cupped hand Naruto's eyes widened when he saw what was inside.

There sitting in the palm of his hands was a small phoenix it had ash all over its golden feathers and as if on instinct the phoenix looked at Naruto it's small red eyes locked onto his and it was at that moment their chakra's melded and small symbols appeared all over Naruto's body and the small phoenix's.