The Disease

Welcome back to the chapter number 156 of "Strings Of Destiny".

WARNING :- So I have decided whether Izumi will sleep with other people or not. I'll do what a good author does.....

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With Izumi

Izumi sighed as she walked through the dark corridors of one of the Uchiha clan's secret buildings the Uchiha clan had several of these around Hi No Kuni. She and Kisame had parted at what looked to be a massive abandoned city but she didn't care she was preparing herself for when Sasuke came.

Seeing what looked to be a chair or a throne she walked up to it and sat down this was the perfect place for her tombstone. Sitting on the chair her mind began to drift to Naruto but again she shook her head to rid herself of any thoughts of him she had to be composed when her brother came to kill her.

With Naruto

Naruto hopped from tree to tree he was trying hard not to think about his brother fighting Madara however he was sure Madara wasn't actually trying to beat them just stall them and Naruto could tell just from Madara's words that he was planning something in regards to Sasuke and Izumi fighting.

Narrowing his eyes Naruto knew that if the fight happened then Izumi would let Sasuke win ultimately ending her own life which he couldn't allow, she had so many burdens on her shoulders and she thought death was the only way to lift off that weight. Truthfully he had known eventually Izumi would have to settle her issue with Sasuke however he had always put the thought at the back of his mind as when he thought about it there was no scenario where Izumi walked out alive.

She was being stubborn and prideful she could have asked him for help but what pissed him off the most was the fact she used Kisame did she not know how dangerous and unpredictable that man was.

Stopping on a branch Naruto looked around he could feel quite a unique chakra presence near him it felt familiar yet at the same time it was different but whoever it was had a strong presence.

"Whoever you are show yourself" Naruto said dropping to the floor his eyes scanned the bushes all around him he couldn't pin point where the presence was but he knew the person was around here.

"Impressive Naruto-kun, it seems despite your...'condition' your skills haven't dulled" Naruto narrowed his eyes as a hooded figure stood up from behind a bush and for a brief moment Naruto caught a slight glimpse of a shining yellow eye which made his eyes widen there was only one person he knew with those eyes.

"...Orochimaru?" Naruto asked making the hooded figure chuckle for a few moments while an incredibly large snake began to wrap itself around whoever this was.

"Not quite...But I can understand the confusion" The hooded person said lifting up his face making Naruto gasp slightly.

"...You, you're Orochimaru's lackey" Naruto said as he remembered who the person was.

"The name is Kabuto...I'm glad you remember me" Kabuto said making Naruto wonder why he looked so different.

Naruto could easily see that half of Kabuto's face was as he remembered but the other part looked like Orochimaru.

"What do you want from me?" Naruto questioned it was no coincidence that he just bumped into Kabuto here the man was waiting for him.

"I thought that considering your condition it was about time you got answers after all you don't have much time left that I know" Kabuto replied back walking closer to Naruto who was immediately on guard he understood now why he couldn't pinpoint exactly why he didn't recognized Kabuto's chakra and it was because it was a mixture of his and Orochimaru's.