Promise and Conclusion!

Welcome back to the chapter number 36 of "Strings Of Destiny".

chapter will be longer then usual so you have been warned :)

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

"Urgh" The Raikage grunted in pain as he slid back blood flying out of his chest from a deep slice that had formed across his chest which would surely scar.

"Prepare yourself...this is the fight you wanted" Naruto said in a cold tone the wind aura still all around him as he shot off destroying parts of the ground beneath him and attempted to land a punch on the Raikage

Using his reactions 'A' moved his head to the side narrowly dodging the punch however a small cut appeared on his cheek and the area behind him uprooted.

'I see he uses the wind to boosts his attacks not just in strength but in distance as well' 'A' narrowed his eyes at Naruto before sending a backhand towards him hitting him square in the face however it left a series of small cuts all over his hand.

Naruto flew back bouncing off the ground several times before finally stopping next to Izumi who rushed to his side.

"Are you okay?" Izumi asked as she stared down at Naruto's bloody face anf he glared at the Raikage.

"Izumi...take the scroll and get out of here" Naruto said standing up and walking towards the Raikage again. Izumi narrowed her eyes at Naruto she wanted to shout at him for having too much pride as she knew even if Naruto won the fight he'd still be attacked by the Kumogakure shinobi...she wanted to help him however she couldn't afford to die here...her life was already meant to be taken by someone else.

Gritting her teeth Izumi gave Naruto one last look her Sharingan watching the wind chakra surround his entire body before turning around and making a run for the village gates.

'A' seeing Izumi run with the scroll growled he wouldn't allow someone to steal from him without being killed, charging up his lightning armor 'A' shot off towards Izumi however before he could make it halfway Naruto appeared in front of him and sent a roundhouse kick to his face that was narrowly dodged by the Raikage doing a back flip.

"Get out of the way boy...I'll deal with you after her" The Raikage shouted at Naruto his wound still bleeding heavily to the point it was pooling at his feet.

"That's why I won't get out of the way...if I let you go now you'll go and kill my friend...so that's why I'm not taking my eyes off of you" Naruto said his eyes piercing 'A''s.

"Then I'll just kill you first" The Raikage shouted his lightning armor destroying the earth around him before he jumped towards Naruto leaving a crater where he had stood.

"Not if I kill you first" Naruto shouted as his wind armor destroyed the surrounding area before jumping towards the Raikage also leaving a crater where he stood and cocking his arm back.

"I'll kill you Namikaze" The Raikage shouted as he threw a lightning armored fist towards Naruto who narrowed his eyes at the Raikage's fist before sending a wind armored punch straight back at the Raikage.

As the two punches connected a massive explosion occurred followed by a large shock wave destroying the ground beneath them.

Meanwhile

"What's happening?" Yugito asked while covering her eyes from the explosion caused by Naruto and the Raikage.

"I don't know but we must get to the Uchiha" Samui said as the two girls rushed in the direction Izumi had gone in.