Show Yourself

Welcome back to the chapter number 131 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Naruto walked back up the stone steps of the stadium his hood was in place so no one could see his identity but the stadium was now bursting to life pretty much every seat was now filled and there were several hundred people still trying to find a seat.

As he made his way up the steps Naruto's was thinking heavily on his interaction with Keiga that man was dangerous not by his strength but his ideals that man didn't seem scared of people stronger than him nor did he seem like a fool. Naruto frowned at the thought of Keiga having Kairson arms and legs Keiga had said he had been inflicted wounds by him but why couldn't he remember the man after all he had inflicted damage to countless people.

Seeing Izumi Naruto sat down in his seat and put his hand together while resting his chin on his hands there was something bigger going on here and he could feel it. Izumi frowned as Naruto sat down she had been around him long enough to tell when something was unsettling him and he always acted the same way when he was going to do something stupid he was silent and secretive.

"What's the matter fool?" Izumi whispered as everyone was now seated and except for the Fire Daimyo's family.

"...I don't know yet" Naruto replied back as he looked around the stadium he could see private booths for the over villages nobles and he could sense Tsunade, Nimato and Sakura here not to mention the Raikage, Mei, the old goat Tsuchikage and the Kazekage brat there were certainly some powerful people here so why would one of those pompous sons of the Fire Daimyo try anything here?

Izumi frowned at Naruto's answer as it seemed truthful and she had learnt to trust his instincts in situations like this since he was a magnet for trouble.

With Tazawa

Tazawa grinned as he stood next to his brother Keiga the two of them were waiting for the father to come so they could take their positions in their booth just above where the ceremony would be taking place.

"I should thank you for your suggestion Nii-Sama" Tazawa stated digging into his pockets and pulling out a small golden disk.

Keiga smiled slightly before noticing his father coming and put on a straight face, things were going perfectly, in this battle there were no allies or friends it was survival of the fittest.

"Don't mention it...I'm glad I could help you" Keiga responded before their father came and the two of them put on a small smile to their father before he tapped them both on their shoulders indicating for them to follow him.

"Tazawa-kun" The sound of a feminine voice caused the three of them to stop and the Fire Daimyo and Keiga looked at Tazawa who sighed and nodded indicating them to go on without him.

"What do you want Cherio?" Tazawa asked as the figure of a blonde haired and green eyed woman came into sight she had large breasts and very full lips that had purple lipstick on.

"Do I have to need anything to talk to my husband?" Cherio asked causing Tazawa to grit his teeth.

"I'm your husband only when it suits you" Tazawa replied back his voice rising slightly and it was easy for anyone to detect the hurt in his voice. Cherio frowned as she heard him he was right but she had changed she wasn't that person anymore.

"I've apologized time and time again for that...I was foolish and it was one mistake" Cherio stated making Tazawa even angrier.

"One was more than enough" Tazawa replied back and Cherio noticing his refusal to listen decided to just get straight to the point.