Uncle Nephew

Welcome back to the chapter number 128 of "Strings Of Destiny".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Nimato smiled as he walked back to Konohagakure through the desert of Kaze No Kuni, it was complete and successful mission in the end and looking to his side nearly he laughed as Kakashi was being carried by Gai due to the fact the over usage of the Mangekyo Sharingan had proved too much for Kakashi.

Of course being carried by Gai was not what Kakashi wanted since the maniac had no sense of Kakashi's condition and trailing him across the ground. The other members of Gai's team also seemed quite happy as well Nimato had noticed since it had been a long time since he had seen them...of course even they were a higher rank than him with Neji even being a Jounin.

Sakura also seemed in high spirits the rescuing of Gaara also gave her some hope that maybe both she and Nimato had become strong enough to bring back Sasuke. She knew that when they returned to Konohagakure they would have to attend the wedding of Koyuki but after that they could use the information she had gained from Sasori surrounding Orochimaru to try pinpointing Sasuke's location.

She had been constantly nagged by her parents at how much of an honor it was to have been invited to the wedding however Sakura had never really been to a wedding and wasn't sure how to act herself she knew for certain that she'd have to be polite especially if there was nobles at the wedding and that also meant she'd have to keep Nimato polite otherwise Tsunade would be breathing down her neck.

For Nimato, Sakura and Kakashi it was kind of both sad and good that Koyuki was getting married good in the fact that Koyuki had now obviously found someone she wanted to spend the rest of her life with but it was still slightly sad in the thought that it only seemed like yesterday Sasuke had been with them with their ridiculous missions saving people now it seemed like so much time had passed since then.

"I can't believe we got an invitation to Koyuki's wedding" Sakura stated getting a small nod from Nimato he too couldn't believe it he wasn't to bothered about the fact there would be loads of nobles and influential people there it was hard to imagine for him the same scared princess was now getting married.

"I know it'll be great to see her again" Nimato replied back before looking at Kakashi and frowned it was obvious for anyone to see Kakashi was completely exhausted and there was really no surprise there he had pushed himself to the point where he couldn't walk...Nimato just hoped that Kakashi would be able to help when the time came to look for Sasuke.

With Koyuki

Koyuki took a few deep breaths as the carriage she was in slowly approached the large manor of the fire Daimyo it was a large mansion and despite it being smaller than her castle like home the mansion was certainly wealthier looking than her own home not to mention the garden was huge and their seemed to be what Koyuki would describe as a small army of guards that protected the property and all of them wore red samurai armor with brown chest plates.

Stepping out of the carriage as it pulled up Koyuki frowned at the amount of people noticing her arrival she wanted to keep this quiet not to mention private but it seemed that was impossible now.

"Koyuki-Hime" Koyuki heard the voice of Mame and smiled as he walked down the steps from the mansion to meet her.

Koyuki couldn't help but smile as she looked at Mame she certainly did love him after all the time the two had spent together she knew him greatly...and while she'd never deny what she and Naruto had was fun and pleasurable what she had with Mame was much more meaningful due to the fact she loved him.